Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

On the Quest of Holy Deliverance


Heart Song for those on the Quest of Holy Deliverance (Samsara)

Where I go to hide, is the place inside! A time to know the way, for God's is on this side. And where do you come from, when you rise like the sun? I don't know how or why, but you can feed my lies. Why don't you insist with me? Why don't you throw away and hide the keys? I can't understand what you see in me. But on this day, I will seek and pray. Look inside to find the sacred way.

My brother the time has come to lead the ways of sister's hearts that bleed until this very day. When shall we rescue her in all her tears? Why don't you let me see the wrath of your fears? I know you love me so, cause you will let it show. For you can give me Rainbows, when I arrive on the other shore. I want to believe in me this day, but it's so hard to believe. I can see the light like this, the intelligent way. But inside my heart, doesn' t know paradise and I want to have a slice of this pie. We can be together, when we feel the breeze.

We can offer freedom, in the land of sacredness. The time of giving leads to us, the dieing of everything. And this teaches me to die this day, to rise again another way, to see the light of glory's display. The Golden Rainbow, where colors display. The Golden colors where we can all play. I want to know this garden. Where does the door begin. I can see the fall out of all that's sinned in the wind. I must teach myself to forgive me. I must reach for the stars. And I know God will rescue me, when I look inside my heart. The day, will bring me happiness, when I can reach the other shore. The place of harmony of heaven sent. The place with many doors. I want to know the Glory here, to stand with this display, of gardens who live inside, the loving blowing wind.

Warriors of the Earth
Pray With Elders around the World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket