Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Where the Red Road Flows are Hands That Set Us Free

Elder Willed One Whispering Silence, the Storms Embrace Song of Light (flesh),

The flesh is knowledge when we run, over the rolling hills of the sun, and I can fly over to you, when you believe it's all true, but what would it take to love you again, how will it be if none of us sinned, we could be mountains that touch the sky, if we could care enough to slice the pie.

The flesh is the rising of all of us, and we could be elation if we could kiss the dust and my life would be bound to you and me, when you realize that we are all free.  You just have to open your door to see, if you could believe it's all true, and I could hold your hand, when you start to sing again, and we could be dancing along the river again.

I say to open the sky to me, to believe in rainbows, it's all set free, just be inside the heart, and you can believe, that your body is knowing if you just trust in thee.  the heart is knowing when you trust in yee, and you could be all that you wanted to be, but you just have to open your heart to sea, and you would be rainbows in the sky again, to believe.

I want you to be happy, but you don't know why!  You don't understand me, because you are not part of the pie, and if you could have me, and hold me close to you, then we could be rainbows that fly across the view. over rolling hills, we walk together, to be in paradise, we could be mountains with snow that would be nice, and I could be holding you, when you need me sow, and I could be miracles when I watch you grow.

The days are long and short, depending on your view, just open the heart beams and you could see more too. and if you deny your feelings, then what do we have, but empty rainbows without a sky to dance from above.  I say, will you join me, will you be part of the breeze.  will you  be the rainbows, instead of sleeves, this means you must open your windows to see, and what you see out there is sunshine that bleeds.



What you see is sunshine out there that bleeds, the sacred red road that leads you to me.  and I want you to travel along heaven's route so you could find rainbows and all of your truth.  I say, you need hardships to show you the way, you won't understand the way of the hands, the hand that holds you, to let you know the way in, to heaven upon earth, the place of sins.  And we could bless all of the world this day, all you have to do is be a rainbow with a  view, that means you get down on your knees to pray, and we will be sacred the heavens's route this day. we will be on the red road,t he way to be free, just hold my hand and scream, I'm going to be set free, and I will bless my brothers and my sisters to be set free, for we are related and part of a sacred tree.

sung by white buffalo calf woman, your twin deer mother
drum by holiness david running eagle shooting star
where the Red Road breathes



Fire Offers Purification
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket