Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Monday, February 15, 2010

Ms. Moore Looks For Love in Her Dreams and Stands on Mother Earth


Ms. Moore (black woman, yellow person, the dreamer of tomorrow, the dance of joy), had much pain and sorrow, however, when I blessed her, she blessed me back as she walked away! I had to sing her song, to soothe her soul, to alleviate her suffering.

Come let's dance and have a good time, the last thing we need is to take a chance (play it safe).  The heart and it's bounty is going to bee (the impossible dream), the heart of all those who need.  Come and bee the heart that deserves (Godliness), the place of going desert (dry and barren, without - suffering for others, the law of love, to fill up the evolution's call).  I have to say, my heart needs a way (faith to believe), to gift all the signs away (blindness, not vision of a heart, because the dreams of promise this day, don't seem validate to substantiate, denial because of so much pain, she doesn't realize how great her heart is, the gift of love, who suffers for thee, the place, Mothers believe, "It's gonna be better tomorrow, you'll sea-saying, just trust the Good Lord, it's on the way!", trusting the flesh-doing).  There is oneness inside my heart, but others they don't see it this way (I want to trust my soul, and walk my flesh, the united sun, that shines, the yellow glowing divine).  And I need love to protect all the doves (children of God), the heart of the loving ways. 

There is wisdom where all the world turns, the place I go to be right (reflection).  And when I turn to be with the place (One with God in prayer), the hand of God holds my hand, in place (it's alright, I am here).  I hold the hand of God in the face (my eyes, can sea and have faith).  I know it's hard, to be a good soul.  It's hard to be the one who needs to solve the way (Mother Nation, who must solve the injustices of the world, as Mother always imparts, wisdom of the flesh, "act the right way").  And when it's hard, my love is the way, to find the soul that portrays.

There is a desert (a place to fill up, the Mother's heart, that suffers for all, the child needs me to survive, the place of purification to bee alive), that needs to be bare (tears).  My heart knows no other way.  And I will long to be with your song (united with others hearts), because I need to love your day.  Come hold my hand (unity).  Come be the stand (for what is right, justice upon the land).  Come raise, the hand of God (believe in the light-flesh).  Reach up, reach up, and find the soul that stands (united with the flesh), upon the rolling hills (unified soul and flesh, the rising sun, where abundance is known, for all the land).  There I go to be with all the fills (empty cups, for springs of water to fill up).  I am the legion the honor that stands.  Come let my soul find a will (flesh to house the way) (tears).

I long to hold you, I long to be your light (dream), the servant who finds a new way.  Come be the dance, that shows us a new way, the last of the mighty hand (the warrior who is true, and blue of me and you).  Oh (flight of the soul to bee free) yes indeed.  The heart of the mighty land (the flesh, that brings us delight).  There is one place, there is one stand, the heart who blesses the way (righteous acts).  I come to bee (impossible dreams, that flies), the land with a dream (for all, I dream, as way to survive).  I have to make a stand, oh yes, I do, because it's God's command
(righteousness).

We are the magic of mountains in the Earth, but none can see it this way,  The black man (Mother Nation) knows, it's long and arduous ways, but I know it's Mother's Earth.  The woman (law of love), who lends us this girth (with her children).  A woman who longs to be part of this song, I reach to the hands of God (to and fro).  I find my heart, needing rescue this day, because I'm the solid dirt (forgiving, soil of Mother Earth, where seeds can grow, to know the dream unfold).   Oh yes, I am (yellow person, who dreams, the delights of this land, the precious children at hand).  Because I am the solid dirt, Mother Earth, the place I make a mighty stand.

There is a judgment (righteousness), there is a place to grow (plant the seeds).  There is a warrant out for me (a black woman, not free from persecution, reason warrants it
, "the end justifies the means", implies a covenant to make good, being chased ).  (Even though) I seek and I wander, to speak the good ways, the vibes that make me dance.  Oh yes, it does, the vibes (the golden rolling hills), that make me dance (to deliver freedom within to without).  I am the woman (law of love), who reaches in this land, to make the heart of the girth (dreams come true).  The one place, we are Mother Earth.

Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman, for the Heart of Ms. Moore, with a Girth, the law of the seed, that grows with delight, as it reaches out for the light. An empty cup is a vessel to receive!

Warriors of the Earth  



Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket