Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Which Way Do I Run? Is it To and Fro, the Dance of Love?

My life is overcome, which way do I run?  I know all is fun if I run.  If I cry.  If I run.  Come and hold my hands.  I will understand.  God is everyone, come let's dance and have some fun.  Glory Bee the day, when my love, saves your way.  I will hold your hand.  And I will make a stand.

It's the heart that runs.  It's a farm that leads the way.  It's the glory of the day, when the sun finds the way.  Come my darling, hold my hand.  I will be hear, to make a stand.  I will long for better days.  I will run and play. You seem to walk away.  But I know your glory is to play.  I know you have much to say, just come here and save the day. 

My love where do you go? I am the perfect snow (crystalline stone river of perfection, where love flows). I will hold your hands.  I will always understand.  Yesterday is far-a-way, but you need to forgive that day.  Yesterday I needed you sow (planting the seeds of love), but you did not glow (the flesh did not carry out the heart).

Today, I will follow you.  Today, I will have a new view.  Today, I grow inside your view.  We are going home to stay.  Glory Bee, the new devoted way.  Glory Bee, my heart can say, I will love you eternally. I will always find thee.  Now is the time, to glue to mine.  Now it's time to find the time.  Now it's time to give your heart.  I will make it start. 

Go ahead and hate my glow (flesh).  Go ahead and hate the flow (soul).  But I will be here anyway.  I will love you through the day.  I will be tomorrow's breeze.  I will love for eternity.  I will always hold your hand, because God always makes a stand. Because God "here I am".  Because I am, the loving hand......


Sacred Heart Song for Grandmother Dives From the Sky, our Two Foot Club, sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother, sacred drumbeat by Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star, your Father Red Hand.
 
Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!



Fire Offers Purification
 

Each day, the heart flows generously to the open hand, God billows sails for us to flow, and when we reach our portal of space, what is divine grace, but the heart of an open door, who allows us to be who we are, where we go and flow.  Where we come to greet the rising sun.  Where we worship the Great Stream, as we are part of this dream.  Blessings every day, offering fire in all we do and say.  WE do gift the purified stream, where the water cleanses every thing.  My relatives I do dream, that I am your heart and the spring.  Here you can come to drink, and know you are the truth of love.  Come and hold my hand.  Come and I will understand.  Come and bee (impossible dream realized) with me, and we shall fly into divinity.  Let us bee, the dreams unfold.  Let us bee the heart untold (to utter).  Let us sing, to know Angel songs, that our heart, wants to come out from our hides and bee told.
Mother Gives Birth to Joy with Pain and Suffering, the Law of Love
Western Shore
Four Sacred Directions

Prayer to Heaven and Earth, the Nine Sacred Directions each time a fire is lit, including the Pipe! To the East and the West. To the North and the South. To the Up and the Down. To the Sacred all around. To the heartbeat and breath (in and out), I gift all my sacredness. I receive my life for thee. Forever in the breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket