Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Gift of Paradise Proclaims, Give Your Heart Away, Learn to Dance, Radiate


Sacred Song Blessing for one who gifts the cane, she is a Rainbow person (Cosmic Mother), Amacker she is known.  That's what Mama does, she helps her children (rainbow clan). Heavenly Name "Gift of Paradise", mission in life, to bring the gift the soul that does miss, heaven come on home.  This song is a blessing (heavenly song) from your soul, that blows in the wind.

Welcome to my heart this day.  I will always pray.  I live up to all my name, because it's in the shade (soul from heaven).  There is goodness everywhere, just you have to sea (vision with a heart) and smell (travel to other realms, back and forth to heaven and earth, dark and light).  There is shadows learning to come home, to rescue us, down here (spiritual angels).  Wake up children follow me, where the sun does shine.  I will lift you up so high, till you find the time.

Welcome my child to eternity.  Welcome on home (heaven upon earth).  We are going to another land, where we grow and feel the winds.  There we go again (feeling multi-waves of going to heaven).  My heart does blossom and bloom, in order that you may shine. I will lift you up instead, rather than you climb (tears that swell up).  And my heart will carry you through (tears pour out).  There my heart will dance and use, the solemn vow, the glance of love, the oath to God in you (beating heart).

Tell me child, where have you been.  I want to be close to you.  Tell me child, where have you been, I need to store in bloom (blossoms unfolding in you, filling you up with love). We could find a way to love, if you look my way.  Give a smile and understand, that we are going to a new wave (rolling hills, waves of light our souls journey upon).   We are going to save the day (earthly sound down the rainbow).

Give a shout on top, of mountain tops (repeating is a heavenly reverberation, like validating).  Let me hold your hands.  Gift a small generous heart, that lingers and understands (tears that swell).  When you will you learn to dance (tears flowing, having joy instead of pain)?  When will you find the time?  When will you gift your heart, for all the children to glance?

I tell you truly I'm in love, with all the little ones (rainbow clan, all are children).  I tell you truly I give a dam (hold back the tears), to hold and understand (tears swell within the heart).  And when we find a wave to ride, take it home with me (pour out the tears, waterfalls are near).  Feel the heart of everyone, those who need the leaves (earthly sound down the rainbow). And if we look inside the hearts, there we will believe, that little children need to dance, to pray and find relief.

My soul does keep to yesterday, but I am on the roam.  Over waves that shed us a home a place of longing to play.   A home we planted yesterday.  There we shall know paradise.  There we will learn to roam (over rolling hills, traveling over waves of light).  Neighbors and children will greet us warm, telling us "What did you play (laughter)?" 

And when it's hard for you to bend (bow with humbleness, like the rainbow), remember that we must pray.  Gift your soul to yesterday (returns home, the circle of life), and long for us in the wind (heart of relatives, the blue of me and you).  Pray to Great Spirits.  Pray to God.   Pray for relatives each way.  Pray and save all that you do.   Pray to save the day.  Listen to the swelling waves.  Listen to the heart that rage.  Listen to swell guy, who you know, well even if he doesn't know what he say (laughter).  I say my glory is to understand, the little children every where (rainbow clan).  I say the glory of your soul, is here to pave the way.

My heart listens to all you say.  My love will find the time.  My soul will gain, as much to save, when I look the other way (the shore of eternity, heaven and back to earth, the to and fro, the law of love, the red road).  But don't you worry, I'll be back,  just because I know the act.  I will find you, when you need me most,  just you call and pray.  I'll be here to find you yesterday (remember).  I'll be here for always.  I'll show the children how to play.


Holiness David Running Eagle sacred drum beat, uniting light and dark, holy is the art, the lavender (person, elder) king of our hearts. And sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman, wakan iyeshka or holy interpreter, the elder crystal (person) heart.  For the heart of Amacker "Gift of Paradise".


Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 


Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

1 comment:

  1. DedeJ文辰_Fe said...
    Some people cannot see the wood for the trees. June 10, 2010 3:09 PM

    ReplyDelete

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket