Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tania Southern Season, our Song of Heaven Does Sing How to Bee Free

*•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* Southern Season Sings*•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* It's a day that shines again, to bring in the love again. To bring colors that do blend, when the red road finds the wind. And it's fire that leads the way, when purification knows it's play, while we bless everything we do sea, the heart knows, it's time to be me! *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•*

Beloved Relatives,
This is White Buffalo Calf Woman, introducing to you, Southern Season, our Song of Heaven.  She carries the four sacred directions in Rainbow colors as Green, Red (crown, not all wear the crown, but those who do, belong to the people and not to themselves), Aqua, Gray.  She is Crown Princess Southern Season.  When the poles shift physically, it will be the south, which aligns up, like north does now.  We shall be heading south.  This realigns our inner world, where heaven brings us home, where the raging fire of love, the heartbeat and dance that grows inferno's glow.  It's law of love and it's the RED ROAD. 

She is this law of the red, like a civil servant, walking the beat (community heartbeat).  This is the underworld of heaven, that rages a brilliant fire, where law of love is the sacred dance of unity around together. Elders Migration Voice share as the lower  heaven, that rises up, as the Heart Beat, the drum that never fails, but always wails, to release our hearts, to bless and keep the trail red, the law of love does live (the living fire of purification).  She walks with the leader of the spirit, her eldest color green (Green Person), the embrace of Oneness, and knows when you lie and separate.  She will bring you home (converges all rainbow colors as one flowing river) with her embrace (reflective crystal, green).  She carries the aqua overlay, which is seen first by others, which allows her to lead the physical world of light, the clouds in the sky. Building and creating a world full of love.  Leading both worlds, she then carries the law, the crown, the red overlay, to watch over those, who have lost their way, but steering them homeward. Here the winds blow both in the inner world, but also the outer world, which is united like a tree with it's roots and branches.  It is the perfect story of the "Tree of Life".  We belong to each other and share our lives, through love. And it's the trunk of the tree, the law that binds, which is the love that joins all hearts.  It's the Red Road, where forgiveness is known, a trail of tears, that grows and flows and knows.  Let us hear, the wonders of her sacred song blessing.  

your devoted servant,
White Buffalo Calf Woman, your TwinDeerMother@whitebuffalocalfwoman.org
elder crystal person, wakan iyeshka or holy interpreter
http://alightfromwithin.org Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy


Tania "greatness" Southern Season "four directions we align and shine from within", our Song of Heaven "the voice does sing"

She Bellows Forth Wisdom, to cherish the Seasons, to bring love to life even in strife. The welcome of a heart within all life. Her name is Southern Season (Heavenly Mission) the grace with a meaning. Give here latitude with magnitude and you'll sea her embrace leaves you leaping for joy, open arms that hold and fill wholes. Welcome to our Song of Heaven (Earthly, tools of Rainbow Colors)


Sacred Song Blessing, the Song of the Heavenly Soul



Come one.  Come all.  Come tell me stories and I will fall.  Give me your heart so free.  And I wait.  And I feel.  Make it real.  Open hearts it's a steel (hard like a rock, the crystalline stone of perfection, the blessed).  Thank you holy one.  Thank you mountain drum.  Thank you feeling true.  Thank you for being you (red road, the law of love).  Take me by hand.  Take me by the sea.  Join me*•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* in Galilee (the promised land, paradise upon earth). 


Darkness fall on me (heaven ascend). Watch the sun.  Watch the sun.  Watch the sun go down on me*•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* There I feel your hands.  Warming my heart.  Darkness fall on me.  Grab all the tools and work it please.  Work on your knees, bow down and pray.  Rescue the Earth.  Rescue the willow tree (all seeds survive, eternal life).  Hear the birds call.  Find me and call.

There I go, valleys snow.  There I go, watching water's fall.  Take my hand.  And I will understand.  Take my breath away, down the hill.  I pray down the hill's the way. Reach into the sky.  My eyes are open (wide).  Reach in my heart and there I go down sacred snow *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* Catch the billow clouds. Watch them flow.  Inside there grows.  The heart that snows *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* I can wail with you.  Can't you feel *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* it's true.  Thank you God for all my clouds.  Thank you soul to go down the road. 


Come take my hand.  Don't you understand (crying tears).  Come take my hand.  And I will walk with you.  come beg the winds.  come sail again.  feel the heart that knows.  Feel the glow.  Greatness lies in me*•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•*   I want you to bee free *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* Can't you feel the wind , the willow tree, the heart in me *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* (low red note, signifying the red wave length, the power of love).


Take my soul and guide me home.  Take my will and sow the seeds.  Gather Brothers.  Gather Sisters (tears overflowing).  Gather together with me.  Gather together and be free.  Find the soul and run over to the seas (heaven).  Law is one.  Law is love.  Law is greatness.  Can't you taste it?  Law is ever,  forever and ever on the throne, kingdom come.  Kingdom ring.  Kingdom sail with me and bee free*•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* sail with me.  Sail to sea (the tears of waters oceans, our relatives we long to feel, the heart of the world) Greatness, it's here.  Follow your  fear.  Bless the halls. Walk on tall.  Blessed trees. Grass growing in the breeze.  Carry me it's greatness it's belief. 

Stand Up Dream comes hold your hand.  Holiness Running Eagle makes a stand.  And the White Calf it's born free. Walk with thee, hold me free. 


Walk with thee, hold me free. Walk with thee and I stand up to thee.  Law of love inside of me. I am greatness.  Hear me roar.  I am greatness on this shore.  Southern Season, it's store. Southern reason glory fall, down on your knees.  Pray with me.  We shall be free *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•*I run free *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•*  I run free. I run free *•♫♪♪♫•**•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•**•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* I am a tree.  Glory Bee. I am free, for all to see.  Come with me.  Come and bee  *•♫♪♪♫•**•♫♪♪♫•**•♫♪♪♫•**•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•**•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* 

Sacred Drum by Holiness David Running Eagle (lavender person) and Stand Up Dream blows the flute (magenta person).  White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings (crystal person), for the Heart of Tania Southern Season, the dream awakes, the Song of Heaven returns (green person). Friday, June 18, 2010



 Fire Purification

*•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* 
 Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!
*•♫♪♪♫•* *•♫♪♪♫•* 

1 comment:

  1. 萱祥 said...

    Keep in contact. Good Luck...
    June 22, 2010 8:24 PM

    ReplyDelete

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket