I am the song you gift to me. The glory of a sea. And I will be there waiting for your company. And if you don't really know, come find company glow and we will be the free, that makes believe. Come my darling set me free. Know the heart and rescue me. I await for your love. I open the shores of doves. And my heart does shine all the time. I await. Contemplate. Touch the skies in my heart. Feel the songs that you shout. Come and fill my world. Open all the shores, forever you do know. The heaven's open doors.
There you shine, like an illuminated star. I can't hardly look it's so bright. I don't know if you are wounded or feel twice. I will be there, to fill the air. Don't you feel blessings that come to you? Do you feel the open hearted view. It's cold inside, but it's a place to highlight, your golden hair (stream of wisdom). The place so fair.
Come my darling, walk with me. I will open all the seas. And we shine, shine away, know glory fills our days. There we are healing all the seas. Filling glory rescue me. There you go again. Waiting until I sin. But you don't seem to understand, what we do with the sin, is only sand. Forgive all they do. Understand we have a sacred true. And it's glorified, if we use law and think twice. Give all your heart to everyone. Give all you have to find the sun. And we shall lift you up. To heaven, from below we shout.
Rolling hills we do flow, like a mountain only knows. What's a hope without a dream that fills our lives. Don't you want the river to flow, only danger gives us this glow. We must step to the beat inside,we must be glory fills our lights, and it's time to glow, over flow (laughter). It's time to shed all our sacred woes. And shed you alibi's, because you know it's not why, but if you believe. If you conceive, to bless and forgive everyone. You have it under the sun. Dance with me like a glove. Sea how we fit in each other's love.
(swelling heart). Feel the wave of being free, Flow each day, and know you are part of the tree. The breath of life, we share our lives. We are set free. Come rescue me. Walk forever in the breeze. I will meet you there. Don't despair, I'll come to you in the air. Whisper to me. Feel the heart that glows forever, it's me.
I am. You are. We are a dream...........................
Sacred Song Blessings for the heart of Briege. White Buffalo Calf Woman sings your sacred song blessings. I'm sorry you will not receive the sound or music, but have captured the words for you. Holiness David says,"I'm sending my love". He played the sacred drum. Stand Up Dream Played the bells. He was wondering how to pronounce your name. And that we were admiring your beautiful eyes. You seem to have a good strong spirit. Stay on the path to knowledge. We need good people like you. Stay in the hoop. See you in the hoops. You'll find out soon what that means. Where are you corresponding from? Where are you coming from? And where are you going? Standupdream@gmail.com carries all male colors and he recognizes your perfection and dreams, as you are all female colors (a natural attraction). Your colors align together and chime. Hopefully you can talk some time.
Briege is Female all colors, rainbow, gray, green, gray. Her female body, this makes a very feminine woman, lacking flesh mission or linear motion, but also the heights of the cradle of consciousness, the embrace of rainbow colors, the reverberation or harmony echos as the embrace of Oneness.
3. Gray (Grandmother space)
4. Communicating and Unite, green color helper
6. Holy Unity, gray color helper
7. Gray (grandmother space)
House of holy unity, eternal rainbow, grandmother space gray dreams destiny, green river flowing, building unity, holy communication in grandmother space gray.
1. Influence spiritual being helping rainbow, Name: "Thunder Does Roll": Embrace of Rainbow Clan in Holiness: The well water over wood, helping each other the center, two hearts and bodies, the reflection and the light, the center of flowing, heaven's stream, swelling heart.
2. Rainbow: Rainbow standstill, creative heaven, receptive earth, great depart, small approaches, heaven and earth do not unite, ribbon grass pulled, river flows with force, sod comes with it, and the green grass, banks fell down. Bridge pillar, image, where light joins together, to create unity, but not unity exists yet, but a sacred promise of the rainbow as unity of heaven, coming down to earth. Allowing separation, like summer before harvest moon. Standstill or bridge pillars allows separation. Heaven and Earth do not unite, cannot unite, often uses flattery, like a mother who controls her children. Put end to confusion. Don't mingle with crowd, instead draw them inward like the family center, the inner pole. Shame and Blame are past game, like minded to the blessings changes to restore order. Share in the blessings. Mulberry security in the roots. Cut the plant away and the roots will create another bush from the roots, bound to the family structure. Allow it to bee (dream).
3. Gray: the holy unity of oneness begins, two rivers flow as one, possessions of great measure, benevolent heaven, child, virtue of unselfish modesty, graceful and controlled ways of a story teller.
4. Influence spiritual being helping green, She is Known as the "Queen of Forever it's wind, the Soul who decides when to blow": Communicating and Unite, Build: Marrying Maiden reflection. Grace keeping still mountain. The clinging fire, mountain clinging fire builder, illuminates and beautifies the mountain, the heavenly heights. Success in small matters, not essential but an ornament. The essential content, with beautifying form. Inferior man ignores goodness in small values and neglects it, accumulates guilt and then does not get wiped out, rather no cleansing of the soul is done. Impurities contained, must be cleansed, with fire, this is the essential content, which continues to cling to the holiness of your mountain or flesh world of lights.
5. Green: darkness of the light, the reflective crystal, the grace of still, youthful folly, young fool seeks me, I know your lies, spring wells up at the foot of mountain, a river flow with this embrace, furthers disciple.
6. Influence spiritual being helping gray or Grandmother space, her name is "Cinderelli, the Campers Merge, the Holy Submerge": Holy Unity (one, child is born, complete) one stream: Red Road, the law of love that binds, swelling hearts do chime, when lessons are not undermined. It's the place we go to know the holy flow, the unity of light and dark do know.Let's communicate and have some fun, it's more lessons under the sun. let us share our hearts, to be together forever and more. And upon this rolling hill, we do ponder on what we should, but law of love, does wind the chime each time, all in a line.
7. Gray: All light stands out and is manifested. Lots of light, strength and clarity unite. Great responsibility and importance. For a prince offered to heaven. Here one is lifted to the passageways of destiny, with each door pathways are beginning of another crystal door, which offer the path to other realms. Here destiny or dreams come true, when we know which door to follow. The spider spins her web, to guide you through the right door, to place you on the path with story telling. Providing you with tools to choose your destiny. The ruler of king is know, because the crystal door is the king of heaven, where all knowledge is known or accessed, like a computer. This king crystal form is the perfect physical realm that delivers the soul to execution, it's journey of eternal. By placing the ruler, the kingly crown of the people, the ruler is placed into the arms of the people. This is great responsibility and importance because the crystal person and other kingly, belong to the people. These are public portals offering access into heaven for the princely, the kinsmen. The devoted true, reveres others, blessings of heaven.
To know more about Rainbow Colors please visit our blog http://crystal-indigo-children.blogspot.com
Ireland is full of plenty, where the rocks are rolling hills. God did ordain this land, centuries of fill. Rocks are our oldest souls who roam the earth. And we do gift homage to the rocks everywhere, especially in Ireland, where the wind rolls over there.
1. Bridges Name Meaning and History
English: variant of Bridge. The -s generally represents the genitive case, but may occasionally be a plural. In some cases this name denoted someone from the Flemish city of Bruges (Brugge), meaning ‘bridges’, which had extensive trading links with England in the Middle Ages.
Bridge Name Meaning and History
English: from Middle English brigge ‘bridge’, Old English brycg, applied as a topographic name for someone who lived near a bridge, a metonymic occupational name for a bridge keeper, or a habitational name from any of the places named with this element, as for example Bridge in Kent or Bridge Sollers in Herefordshire. Building and maintaining bridges was one of the three main feudal obligations, along with bearing arms and maintaining fortifications. The cost of building a bridge was often defrayed by charging a toll, the surname thus being acquired by the toll gatherer.
This interesting name, contrary to appearances, has two possible origins, one the perhaps obvious English topographical or occupational one, and the other locational, from Belgium. Firstly, then, the modern surname Bridges or Brydges usually derives from the early Medieval English topographical surname for someone who lived near a bridge, or from a metonymic occupational name for a bridge keeper; building and maintaining bridges was one of the three main feudal obligations in the Middle Ages, the others being the bearing of arms when required and the maintenance of fortifications. The derivation for this source is from the Middle English "brigge", from the Old English pre 7th Century 'brycg', bridge. The first recording of the surname from this source is that of Gilbert atte Brigge, in the 1272 Pipe Rolls of Surrey, and the 's' of the variant froms 'Bridges' and 'Brydges' indicates the genitive case, meaning 'of the bridge'. Secondly, these surnames can be locational, from the Flemish city of 'Bruges', meaning 'bridges', which had important trading links with England in the Middle Ages. The first recording below is from this source. One Edmond Bridges was an early emigrant to America, leaving London on the 'James' in July 1635 bound for New England. The first recorded spelling of the family name is shown to be that of William de Bruges, which was dated 1205, The Oxfordshire Curia Rolls, during the reign of King John, known as 'Lackland', 1199-1216. Surnames became necessary when governments introduced personal taxation. In England this was known as Poll Tax. Throughout the centuries, surnames in every country have continued to "develop" often leading to astonishing variants of the original spelling. http://www.surnamedb.com/
This long-established and distinguished surname is of Germany, Anglo-Saxon, and Olde English pre7th century origins. It is recorded in over fifty different spellings throughout Northern Europe, ranging from Bridge, Briggs, and Bridgeman, to Bruckner, Pruckner, and Terbrugge. It is either a topographical name for someone who lived near or on a raised causeway or bridge, or a it is an occupational nickname for a bridge keeper or toll gatherer. The derivation is from either the Olde English pre 7th Century "brycg", or Old High German "brucca or bruhke". The duties of tenants in the period between the end of the Roman Empire in Europe in about the year 460 a.d. and the end of feudalism in the 15th century, included the bearing of arms in support of the lord of the manor, the maintaining of fortifications, and most importantly the building and maintenance of roads and bridges in the vicinity. Consequently the surname was both an important and widely distributed one. The first hereditary surnames in the world were in England, and it is there that the firrst recordings are to be found. These include Nicholas de la Brugge of the city of Worcester in 1275, and William ater Bregg of the county of Sussex in 1296. One of the very first settlers in the new colony of Virginia, U.S.A. was a boy of twelve called Thomas Bridges. He was recorded as living in "James Cittie" on February 23rd 1624. The first recorded spelling of the family name anywhere in the world is believed to be that of Gilbert atte Brigge, which was dated 1272, in the "Pipe Rolls of Surrey", during the reign of King Henry 111, known as "The Frenchman", 1216 - 1272. Throughout the centuries, surnames in every country have continued to "develop" often leading to astonishing variants of the original spelling. http://www.surnamedb.com/
Bridger, Bridge, Breige, Brigge, Braidie, Bradie, Britte, Brice, Bridgely, Brigg, Brodie, Brodee, Ridge, Brudges, Brycg, Bridge, Bridges, Brydges, Bruges.
Pray With Elders around the World
Hear Your Relatives Perfect Flowing HeartsLearn Warrior Skills with the Peaceful Wisdom Prayer!
Listen to the Blessed Rainbow Colors of the Four Directions
Listen to the Blessed Rainbow Colors of the Four Directions
Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!