Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"Body of the Birth" Standing Up Feather! We Do Fly


Keep me in rainbow, keep me in the air. Teach me how to do things with flair! Gift me forever, sow I can dance up there, hold me for comfort to bear (star of heaven)!  Gift of strength, gift of courage, bring it to my heart. Let me know how to share.  Ask the children, be aware.

A heart that flows share abundance to all, it will help when things will fall (humble prayer). And grateful are we, in the kingdom of God, that we are learning to pair, the soul and the flesh, beware! It will bring care (dreams), into a world of choas, chaos, we dare! United with all will bring heavens ball, upon the earth, then all will be song once more.

It will open wide the door, so that all can sing, what heaven bring the greatness within, the sun dance, the place, where the heart does prance. Come on let's do the dance! Aho (spirit fly, let's take a chance)!




Sung by Southern Season, your Song of Heaven and White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother.
Chat September 29, 2010*. Shemini Atzeret means "the eighth [day] of retention"; the chassidic masters explain that the primary purpose of the festival is to retain and "conceive" the spiritual revelations and powers that we are granted during the festivals of the month of Tishrei, so that we could subsequently apply them to our lives throughout the year. Thank you Chabad.Org Visit our blog page http://houseofthebeloved.blogspot.com/2010/09/may-i-find-shalom-peace-in-stars.html


Let us rejoice, the holy day has come into us, we are purified, united in heart and know Joy.  Heaven breath upon me!  White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings for Shemini Atzeret!




*Song Within Chat
White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings: Keep me in rainbow, keep me in the air.

Southern Season Sings: Teach me how to do things with flair!
White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings:  Gift me forever, sow I can dance up there, hold me for comfort to bear! (star of heaven)

Southern Season Sings:  Gift of strength, gift of courage, bring it to my heart.
White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings:  Let me know how to share.  Ask the children, be aware.
Southern Season Sings:  A heart that flows share abundance to all, it will help when things will fall (humble prayer).
White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings:  And grateful are we, in the kingdom of God, that we are learning to pair, the soul and the flesh, beware!
Southern Season Sings:  It will bring care, into a world of choas, chaos,
White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings:  we dare!
Southern Season Sings: United with all will bring heavens ball upon the earth,
White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings:  then all will be song once more.
Southern Season Sings:  It will open wide the door, so that all can sing, what heaven bring
White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings:  the greatness within, the sundance, the place, where the heart does prance.
Southern Season Sings:  Come on let's do the dance!
White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings:  Aho!
 

Tania Southern Season, our Song of Heaven Sacred Song Blessings!

We send you good wishes, that bring us all home, the embrace of our leader is coming around, to swell like a mountain, to only come down, from heaven, where she wears a crown.

Holiness David Running Eagle Starts to beat the drum!

Listen to the birds fly by, making their rounds and lullabies. Gift from heaven, comes everyday, when our little bellies are full. We must use our voice, to contemplate, to make the world, have a taste. Speaking of volumes, glory in tall looms, fabric yards, and even more. Weaving together, the fabric of life, telling the stories of all of our strife.  Gifting Angels in everyone you see, because it's what I believe.

Feel your heart flutter, when a good meal is sound.  It makes you feel so respondent and proud. We are the glory of enjoying our lives, especially, when we take time.  Give your food, love, it gives it's life.  Give your heart, love, it gives life.  Give your soul to the other door.  Make a lesson plan, to all you must do, follow all the clues, and make yourself a muse. Laugh at the circles of pain you exist, to bring the others, who do hiss.  There is so much trouble lies upon our hearts. Do you not want to remember this part? Birds fly in castles, birds fly in the back yard. Birds even fly inside the hall. Birds call us singing, voicing to everyone. We are hear bringing, joy and some fun.  Listen to our calls, listen to yours. We are going flying, how (a)bout your doir (freedom style). How (a)bout you have some fun. How (a)bout you share your chores.

Listen the heartbeat, that sings upon your chest, inward and outward, the flowing knows best.  Keep rhythm, with the cycles of time, then you will know, how to chime!  Feel the wind blowing, across your face. Feel the winds blowing, across the states. Feel the winds blowing, God has come home. Take me forever. Take me on home! Let the suns of angels. Let them to my door.  Shower me with love, that I can expect more.  I know, I am the God ordained one, because I belong to them. I belong to them.  I gift my heart to you. I feel the wishes too. I go inside my heart, to look for paradise.  I know the glory bee, it's traveling in me, the flowing crystal show, the boat, the ark that knows.  I am the sun of time, but daughter, helps us chime, to bring in liberty, to show the world to be free.  I set my sails to you.  I come to hear your blue, my royal family, come hold the hands, with me. I lift my arms. I am the charms.  I fill the world as ONE.  What is divided, come, to my heart, makes it ONE.  I will share you. I will hold you.  The river true.


Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star your Father Red Hand beats the sacred drum, for the heart of Southern Season, the Song of Heaven! Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy, alightfromwithin.org


Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!


Precious Child

Words and Music by Karen Taylor-Good 
In my dreams,you are alive and well
In my mind, I see you clear as a bell
Precious child, precious child

In my soul, there is a hole
That can never be filled
But in my heart, there is hope
Cause you are with me still

In my heart, you live on
Always there never gone
Precious child, you left to soon
Tho' it may be true that we're apart
You will live forever...in my heart

In my plans, I was the first to leave
Precious child, precious child

In my soul, there is a hole
That can never be filled
But in my heart there is hope
And you are with me still

In my heart you live on
Always there, never gone
Precious child, you left too soon,
Tho' it may be true that we're apart
You will live forever...in my heart

God knows I want to hold you,
See you, touch you
And maybe there's a heaven
And someday I will again
Please know you are not forgotten until then

In my hear you live on
Always there never gone
Precious child, you left to soon
Tho' it may be true that we're apart
You will live forever... in my heart
 

Relatives each and everyone, you will not be forgotten!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket