Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Friday, September 10, 2010

JHowling Brings Us Home, Where the Green Grass Does Roam!


(three slow base beats - joy, followed by a one two count - not divided - reverberation, total the blue of me and you.)

Kingdoms come. Oh kingdoms go. But we know God is a living show.  There we flow, inside our hearts. We do know, the greatness we impart, when we share our beloved hearts.  Dance with me.  Come and feel the breeze.  Where have you been?  I want to be with you again.  Look over there, a sacred rainbow does glare.  A bounty on the other side, abundance we don't have to hide.

Glory is a like a sun.  We can always journey up above the sun.  Dancing stars in the night, when we learn God is here without any fright (blessings relieve).  Dance with me.  Come and feel the breeze.  I want to know where have you been.  I have been waiting for your grin (sow sweet).  Don't you realize, that God is here inside.  We can find a heart that knows how to swim.  If we trust and learn about the wind (the blue of me and you). 

Come dance with me. Come and feel the breeze. It's God inside my heart, the place I want to start.  Walk away and know of little love.  Walk towards me and feel the glove (perfection perfect fit).  We do fit, inside the hearts, where God is all and a part (many parts together, like our bodies).  We are a universe within (heaven is a light from within we glow, the soul).  We do shine to begin (the third rolling hill in time, dreams do unwind).  And my love does seek and glow, forever to know, you are there dancing with me.

Come and dance in the breeze (the wind of relatives true, those who bless the blue). Come and feel my heart please.  I want you to know the greatest glow, the heart that always knows (ascending wave, physical world of ascending).  Give your hands to me.  I will guide you down eternity. I will walk towards your heart. I will glide and make a start (ascending wave of ascending, the light from within, greets the light).  Where have you been?  I have been waiting in the wind.  I have missed you sow.  Don't you feel my glow?  I want to know!

Mountain Top Photographer: Lukasz Kuczkowski
Here I am walking with you.  Dancing in the stars with a view.  We can find a way to realize (ascending wave), if we look out of desire.  Come and dance with me.  Feel the heart in the breeze. Know that God lives in here.  Always walking without fear.  All you need is a prayer. All you need is not to be scared.  And it's simple to begin.  Ask for blessings in the wind.  I want you to realize.  God is humble, like a pie, eating love to live a life.  Knowing we must face the strife.

Look inside the view.  Look inside to find a sacred true.  We are looking out for you, inside.  Heaven looks to realize.  Where are you going this day?  If you don't know how to pray. God is humble and inside without fear, because we bless all the deers (journey of life). I know I need to pray for you.  I know it's God who has a view (the heavenly view). I know you need me too.  But we must all realize, that God need not hide (bring it outside).

Come and dance with me.  Feel the humble and the breeze.  Look over there, the sacred rainbow does glow.  It's where our hearts must go.  I know God is here with me.  I know how to feel liberty.  When you are walking with me inside, heaven glows with pride, knowing love does survive.  I want you to know God's life.  I want you to feel it's strife.  And when you look inside my heart, you will find me dancing in the wind.  Come on dance with me.  Come and feel the breeze.  Come and watch the heart glow, forever sacred rainbows.

There you go, without me.  What do you think we could do without liberty?  I know you need me, just like I need you too (relatives true of the sacred blue, the heavenly perspective in you, the soul).  We are part of this sacred view. Come and dance with me.  Come and feel the sacred breeze. Come and feel me in the winds of time, where all does chime again (freedom rings).  There we go to realize.  There we go to surmise.  The heart does feel so cold, but if you bring your rainbow, I will glow.  I will glow.  I will glow.  The heart that knows, love if forever and it's told (sharing our hearts and stories)!

White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star Drums the Sacred Song Blessings for the Heart of (Jesse) JHowling.  His rainbow colors are Violet (voice of God), Turquoise or AquaBlue (Vision: The sky is aqua or lighted earth, where the blue river runs free, the reflection of the sky is seen, upon the windy (snake like) river, where clouds and green grass grow. This illuminates the green grass and the clouds, home of paradise.  However it appears to others, the spiritual embrace is recognized (as green), but the reality is (the blue), the heart of me and you, the to and fro of the tides, movement towards the heart of the village members, rainbow clan relatives), Gray. Please plug in colors in search box here http://crystal-indigo-children.blogspot.com. No interpretation of rainbow colors. Questions please email whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com. Remember to do your fire blessings, you can refer to this page  http://www.whitebuffalocalfwoman.org/blessingsandprayers/creatingsacredspace/fireceremony to help you as the High Priest of God (Violet person) as this will make you purify the impure winds that blows through you. This alone will bring sanctuary to the world.  You are the last dark color (seed in the ground) that reaches the light, where paradise is born. Creating this space, means we all create sacredness in our lives.  Blessings, offer us the path towards brotherhood inwardly recognizing our souls and outwardly bringing the rainbow clans into paradise, recognizing God in everyone and everything (g-ah-d: the utterance of heavenly transmission, the voice and song). Remember when you complain, you speak for us all, those who don't know how to voice to the world. Bring your soul home and remember your song.  Speak your heart in the wind (prayer gets us home).

Your eldest rainbow color is Violet, which means you have many indigo friends, because indigo and violet stand together and align on the rainbow. Indigos have the gift of sight, meaning they can see into spiritual space, with eyes open. While a crystal person, like me looks into spiritual space, with eyes closed (inside dark space). I see the truth and Indigos see the reflection of the truth or images (outside of dark space). Yet this makes them prophets with vision, with eyes open. Their (indigos) perception is one of reflection, often needing a crystal person, to read the truth of what an Indigo sees. Your little brother is not an Indigo person but a blue person, where Indigos must be near, in order for them to fly. You carry blue overlay. He is the heart of the world. Indigo lies between you both, the perfect soul, but still learning to do the 360 dance, flight into the heart, rather than walking away.  Both of you, can help and motivate Indigo people to return towards the heart, via the soul's passageway.  

JHowling, paradise is your dreams reflection (Green Grass Home, with the Rainbow Clan) and he, your brother, is the heart, and together you need a dream, to fulfill your hearts.  Seeking and leaning on this yearning brings you home.  You said, "My Brother and I are trying to find a place where we can grow to be who we are to become. We have been labeled by the medical community (not understanding evolution) and they are wrong. No one really understands us. We are 23 and 20 and we both realize we are here to help the world and want nothing to more than to do that." Welcome to the heart of the throne, where kinsmen, come on home (we are all related). Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy, we achieve, when we walk the talk of our dreams. 

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 

Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket