Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Monday, October 18, 2010

Emmanuel Sunshine Gleams, the Heart of Heaven's Wind Brings Us Closer to Amen!

Thunder take me, hold me close to you.  I wonder, why God holds my hand to this view. Where are the children, walking home this day? I look yonder, and all I do pray.  Where is the heaven, that sent me down here? I want to know, to live without fear!  God hold me close, to heaven come home, where is the storm that looms.  Bring me closer to the womb.

Merry-go-round is for little children everywhere (evolution). Why don't they climb on and begin the great play. I am walking towards the man, who opens the heart, wake up salvation, make this an ark (sails filled, soul flies). Brother, Sister, walk with me this day. I will show you how to pray. Come near my soul and walk with heaven this day, it's opening up the doors to play.  Wisdom grows older, when you come on home. Where do we go from this sacred storm?  I am looking for salvation to run over the rolling hills and into the sun.

Catch the rays of sunlight, beam across the fields (golden fields), I awoke one morning to shine upon the hills (waves of light). And there you stood standing, waiting for me. Here I come to light (sun), let it bee (dream the impossible dream). Inside of heaven, that holds me so close near to my heartbeat, near to the sky.  I am beholden to stars in the heavens that die, in order for them to give me life. I awake to all of this strife (paradise).

Miracles abound to the scent of the winds (k/nose is the bridge between realms). Come hold me closer still. Reach to the heavens, and pull down a star, that's where we do come far. That's heaven sent jar (To fill up, contain like this blue world, earth. Coughing, coughing, voice over the bridge to new realm, heaven come home). Next to the house where God keeps his rooms, I am looking for Mother, who keeps it all still. There is a mirror (reflection of the truth, looking at self in the realm of paradise) in the kitchen with blood (to bee alive, following the law of love), it's our salvation, kingdom come. Far deep into excitement reach into your heart, feel all the charms, that you sent out loud.  Don't you feel heaven, returning to you, it's a place with a sacred view. 

Hold me close, take my hand this day, walk with Brothers and teach them how to pray. And my Sisters, stand up to this law (law of love, the red road, demands, united hearts do make the stand), come home and shake my Brothers hands, make it a Man, who demands (hero, who demands blessings). Come be a hero, wake to it's call. Come share a mountain, come share it's fall. Then when we rise up, the circle begin, we can live without any sin. 

Capture existence, then what do we do?  No tomorrow, no sacred view.  But if we seek the heaven inside, then hearts will pound with pride.  We will walk towards our strife.  Come gather, come sing, come join and bring it in. Come bring the hearts of men to their knees (bowing down to sacredness, blessings for all). Show miracles abound, when heaven makes a sound, prayer in the heart is everything. Just reach up, reach up to the stars. Just reach up and make a sound far. Reach up and find my heart there, shining forever if you dare.  Come reach up. Come reach for a star, it's heaven that's come home, reach inside your heart. Come reach up, come find heaven near, it's closer, than far, it's very near (just point to your heart). 

A place without fear  ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥  brotherhoood, I come towards your call.  Brotherhood, I'm greeting it all. Tell my Father (Great Spirit Father reigns outer earth), I have come home. Tell my Mother (Great Spirit Mother reigns inner heaven), I'm a living storm (perfect form, living alive, working strife out, bringing blessings, to all relatives around).

Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal person and Sacred Drum by Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star, your Father Red Hand for the heart of Emmanuel Sunshine Gleams. His rainbow colors are golden, green, blue, gray. No interpretations for heavenly name, earthly name or rainbow colors included. Ask and you shall receive, just be patient and believe. 

Emmanuel ("God is with us") John ("God's grace") Richard ("powerful leader").  Sunshine Gleams, your Pistol of the Avenging Loom.
Sunlight Gleams, our Pistol (Heaven's wind) of the Avenging Loom (we are united, not divided)
Heavenly name, Mission of Life: Sunshine Gleams
Earthly name, Earthly tools of light: Pistol of the Avenging Loom. 
Tools of light: Golden (cosmic father), green, blue (both colors green and blue, fountain of love), gray.

We call him the Sunshine Gleams, bringing back the stream, the heart of man, who does make a stand upon the rolling hills, my God, it's where we fill.  Gleem into the heart of man, choose to make it on a stand.  Gift the waves of heaven sent, the longing of a new lent, Give your heart what you need, because it's part of the sheeves. When all is done and gone and went, it's where heaven does begin. The heart of what we need to sow is brought about by the sacred snow. The weaves of bonds, do need a home to create the loving storm.  Take a heart in a place to bee, the heart of those, who need to sieve (clean your life up).  Just reach into heaven sent, then you will find all you need to bring home. The longing of a fruitful avenge, is when you seek the heart of lent. Chose a staff and you will dig, a place where man, can stand and give. WE call him by the heart of man, the Pistol (Heaven's wind) of the Avenging Loom (we are united, not divided).
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 
Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket