Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Vera Sounding Roar, our Door Way Through, Holds a Candle Up For You!

Care to hold a candle high. Tell the world your stumbling by. Did not know, my name could bee, so important to the leaves. I am told of paradise, but I wonder, how could it be so nice. There is death and famine everywhere. My soul does wonder in this despair, how do we look on hope this way, when so many are down and gray? Tell it to the winds of time.  Do you feel my heart it wonders why.  What have you done, to bring us home? Do you call on the phone ?  Reaching out with prayers today, checking all the stairs (evolution of love), this day. Hoping all the children fair, on the weather of gifts that are rare. Healing hearts in everyone.  Can't you sea, we are under the sun. Light does shine, I know it's true, because I feel the heart of you. 


Give me your love today (I will embrace you). I want you to blow away (sailing heavenly oceans), into heaven's arms, you will find charm. Instantly no harm. We are embraced with love, because Great Mother looks after us.  We are beholden to the trees (tree of life), where all does feel the breeze.  Let the winds fly from my start, where my belly has a sacred dart. I fly to know, the soul from me to you, in the winds, the rivers are true. I come to open the hands of love. What can I do, to help make a stand?  Do you need me to know, the sovereign glow?  Do you need me to know, the distant shores, and galaxies? I will explore with you.  Just tell me your great grand view. I will shower beads of love, tears that fill the seas ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥  you and me.


There is shining day, when all hearts do learn to pray.  Give my soul a home yesterday, where I do return to clean this view.  I say, "Von voyage to you.  I'm sailing in the blue (with all relatives true) (she is saying good bye to last phase of evolution we depart, and greeting the new dawning across her heart, heaven and earth is where we start)".  All my sins are past me now, because it's not a grateful cloud. But in time, purify will come.  Live in freedom under the sun.  And what was impure did know, that heaven was home, to be blessed, return to the nest. I say, lets embrace, the darkness we chase. Let our hearts allow in, all that's blood ridden sin. We are going to live a new way. All was just yesterday. Bless the souls who don't know love, then we shall be pure, in heart like doves, peace in our hearts, peace in our souls. Peace, where the monkey always explores (waves, like when a monkey swings from tree to tree or from person to person), we swing in time, from place to shine.  And it's a way, to bring in a new day, the golden view, the heart of me and you.


Glory is sent to me, don't you hear it's a tree. The book of life (me) is sent, to bring in the lent (awaken heaven sent, rebirth). But I find wisdom that shows, because I do always glow (rainbow colors). My heart is near, the soil, that brings me home. On the roam.  I'm feeling blue, don't you feel the sadness in you?  I know it's time to depart, from sin, what a nasty art. But now, we are headed to a new view, out the portals, to sacred and true. We are going to a new age, where the dawn fills the light of the day. 

I light a candle for you!

Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother and Drum by Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star, your Father Red Hand for the Heart Song of Vera "Sounding Roar, our Door Way Through".  Her rainbow colors are blue, rainbow, green, gray. No interpretation of rainbow colors or heavenly name.  Your must ask again, and be patient, my beloved Door Way Through.

 Rainbow colors:  Blue (feels them, the wind, heart of the world), Rainbow (turns into them, red robe, reverberates the rainbow colors), Green (then must embrace them, spiritual leading), Gray. You are depressed, they are not happy, how can you bee (dream).  The dream is to fulfill all the rainbow clan. We are going home, one heart, one mind, independent design (unique)!

Heavenly name: "Sounding Roar, our Door Way Through"
Blue person, heart of the world, thunder lightning (rainbow warrior), the Commander in Chief (the heart), we call the the "Sounding Roar", because she does have a loud snore (sleeping, crossing the bridge, much flight, over waves of plight, struggling for love, to bring home all the doves). What a delight, the leaves of time, bring in, when all does feel like heaven sent. How do I rescue the human heart, when so many just choose and dart, without ever looking straight ahead, where lies the path of a human net. We are woven together in time, now it's a place, for us to shine. Many call me, the "Door Way Through", (reflection of all light, the illusion, our reality, to be perceived by others, our radiation of rainbow colors) because I go, to make sure of the blue. Reaching out to everyone, my heart does long for the return.  Can you whisper to me this day?  Then we can go out and play.  Lean on love, that toils away, because, it's time for us to have a brand new way!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Relatives,We who are free and need some relief understand the blessing in the breeze. Each day set yourself free, with the fire blessing (sage, incense, herbs or even gas, as any fire will do, with the blessing you imbue) that relieves disease, the hearts of those impure in the breeze. I bless the nine sacred directions in thee!
Your devoted servants, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy, of the Rainbow Clan.

http://www.whitebuffalocalfwoman.org/blessingsandprayers/creatingsacredspace/fireceremony

The Winged Heart
Posted by Antonia at Jul 12, 2010



"Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself.. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving." ~Kahlil Gibran~
Ever had a symbol repeatedly appear in your life? The Beautiful winged heart does bring a smile to my face, and as it has been showing up a great deal in my life of late, I set out to learn more about its roots. The winged heart holds different meanings for different people, and interestingly, is a common tattoo motif, representing a joyful, optimistic and free spirit. The heart has become a common symbol for Love, but was once thought to be the location of the human soul. It has been known as the ‘seat of emotions’ by Christians and Islam regards it as the ‘spiritual center’. In Egyptian symbology, wings are the symbol of spiritual progress, so the heart with wings signifies the heart reaching upward towards heaven. 

"Let Thy wish become my desire, let Thy will become my deed;
let Thy word become my speech, Beloved,
and let Thy love become my creed."
~Sufi Song~
The origin of the winged heart is as the emblem for the Sufi movement, a spiritual discipline within Islam. Sufism is known as “Islamic Mysticism,” in which Muslims seek to find divine Love and knowledge through direct personal experience of God. The heart is considered to be a bridge between the body and soul, a channel between spirit and material. The Sufi symbol is a heart with wings within which is a five pointed star (representing divine light) and a crescent moon (reflecting responsiveness to this light). The symbol was chosen by Hazrat Inayat Khan who introduced Sufism to the Western World, and he had this to say about the symbol: “In brief, the meaning of the symbol is that the heart responsive to the light of God is liberated.”




"Only from the heart
Can you touch the sky."
~Rumi~
As I just wrote about Sacred Dance, in which I showed the “Whirling Dervishes”, it’s interesting to me that the winged heart is a reflection of the Sufi’s ability to empty of self, allowing for the human and Divine to meet, for dance is one of the methods through which they accomplish this. The “Turn,” the moving meditation done by Dervishes, actually originated with the Sufi poet Rumi. It is said that he was walking through the gold-smithing area of Konya when he was captured by the Beautiful music he heard in the hammering. He began turning in rhythm to it, an ecstatic dance of surrender with a disciplined center. He arrived at a place where ego dissolves and a resonance with Universal soul arrived. The literal translation of Dervish is “doorway.” Through a free heart, there is, indeed, a doorway.

"One of the reasons I am teaching this music and dancing is to increase Joy, not awe towards another person, but bliss in our own self. This is finding God within, through Experience." ~Samuel Lewis, aka Sufi Sam~

I Love the image of the winged heart which, for me, evokes an essence of blissful Love, harmony and freedom, which is what I feel when I dance, meditate and go within. I find the symbolism of wings, an openness, and joyful extension of Loving energy, so Beautiful. Our spiritual and personal growth is made possible with an open heart, and through quiet listening to our innermost desires at our spiritual center, we have the power to transcend. By allowing our heart to be open to Love, rather than in resistance, we rise, expand and are free. That’s the view through my lens, Dear Readers. I would Love it if you shared what the symbol evokes for you. 

Love and Blessings,
Antonia
Thank you
http://www.hittingsend.com/non-sequitur/the-winged-heart/


Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 
Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket