Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Liberty Flow to Me When I Give my Pleasure to Yee! (my gifts for you)

My song does tell a story to the world.  I have to get along down the trail laid down over rolling hills. I travel to find a heart of stone, crystalline river come on home (where blessings roam)! Joy fills my eyes when I look at the skies, I feel heaven inside me. I feel heaven in the breeze. Tell me stories that journey home to the galaxies. I know you are grand. I know you make a stand. Feel my wisdom as you flow to me. I am One Heart, L - I - B - E - R - T - Y. Give your pleasure to the world. You are perfect, creator of this void. Dreams find you and you must answer to the call. Dreams hold you where all must learn to fall (bow to heaven's law, love).

Give your pleasure to the world. Serve and gift all that is yours. Find that giving gives liberty, freedom to believe and our hearts soar across the windy plains. And I, wisdom (heavenly knowledge of the soul) and some gain, because I know you know how to glow (rainbow colors). I know you know, how to grow.  Can you be my teacher this day? Can you bow down and learn to pray? Offer me blessings and you believer offer everyone blessings and you can conceive. My heart is seeking the story of God. The greatness inside you, as great as a cloud where heaven and earth abounds. Where sunlight hits the ground. And I will be a tall tree, blowing in the wind, forever my darling.  Forever it's true. Forever my darling we are all part of the blue (road of heaven).
 
We all come from heaven, each part of you. We are the dust of life that gifts, hearts of love and pure bliss. There is sun shining in my heart. There is a sacred part, I will wait to bee (impossible flight is known) with you, a dream come true. My heart the blue, my soul with you, united hearts we will be. United longing of a tree where my leaves touch the sky, my roots touch my eyes.  My love unites the waves. My love waits for the days. My soul from heaven loves always, for greater days, for glorious play, for you and me, the galaxy will dream and believe in love.  The Red River does flow, now let us give it a go!

Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman and Sacred Drum by Holiness David Running Eagle.
My (each part of the oneness) song does tell a story to the world!

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 
Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket