Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Princess Wanaca Shares Her Heart, that We are Never Apart, Where the Red Road Grows!

Tell me a story where the river flows.  I want to be this bold.  Can I rise up and stand my ground? Can I plant my feet down?  I will gift the world for you, because you came to gift your view. Heaven come inside of me this day. I want to learn to play.  Let my spirit run free, blowing over the breeze. And my heart leans on love, where all is sought, like pure rainbows. And if I could gleam in my heart then I know you too could impart.  I will bow down with you this day. Can you feel my love, while I pray?

Give my heart to the winds of time. I will be there also this time.  Where we have gone before we return. Where we flow, we live to earn the gold (happiness). Just stand inside your heart and make it told, for all we need is to help all those in need. Can you stand with me.  I will come to you, when you are failing in time.  I will come to you, when you need a dime (floating cloud on the ground or spiritual assistance).  Just tell the winds that flow, that your heart really knows, it's time for us to begin, the sacred flow where the river grows. 

Inside my heart this day. I open up to show the way.  Lakota (stand up, morning star) come into me, shine for ever and set me free. Let me guide others to the right road. Help me better and be bold. Come to the place I need inside. Can you reach out and find my hide (reach into me). I need you just as much as you need me. I will flow to where you fall on your knees. And when it's time, I'm down below, will you reach down and snow (perfect blessings, each uniquely perfect).  Will your blessings reach me?  I want to share all our hearts that bellow in the breeze. Come sail with the winds, where I fall.  Come grow in the world, we all adore. Now seed your roots in the living tree, grow spirit....ual...ityyyyyyyyyyyyy.

(siren speeds by, warning of the great changes that are coming)

And death (cleansing impure with fire blessings, ashes arise anew) becomes us, you know. We shed off all our (old) spiritual clothes. Throw them in the fire and cleanse all this mire. Come out refreshed and into a healthy nest. Destruction has it's place in time.  And when we don't think, it's all come down to this thin dime (sky and it's fading atmosphere).  There we go to think of new ways, how we can come bow to God and pray.  There is a way for us to survive, where our hearts are learning love at all costs. And it's time for me to hit this road, where the red road grows (law of love plants the seed). 

Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother and Sacred Drum by Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star your Father Red Hand.  Sacred Song Blessings from the heart of Princess Wanaca (Flowering Deer Petals - nick name, not heavenly-mission- or earthly-tools of light- name).  All (interpretations by white buffalo calf woman throughout blog to help others understand the star language).

Relative Winona, Spirit's Rainbow Frequency: 4. communicating spirit voice , 3. house united, 2. perfect blessing leads, 1. holy house or joy. Spirit hanging around you, nickname/name used is Winona (meaning first daughter in Dakota, the sky or tears that feed the seeds or blue road of heaven feeds the red road of earth). 

Princess Wanaca's Rainbow Colors: gray, crystal, lavender, orange (heavenly perspective). Heaven reads backwards to us, like the Lakota language. Earth reads from the inside out. Heaven reads from the outside in. I read your colors backwards, perfectly. I will from now on write and read them this way. 1. Orange person, 2. lavender (prince/ss overlay, not all lavender's color wear the crown), 3. crystal, 4. gray (grandmother space where dreams live). From this direction and point of view in perspective is from earth or light. Heaven looks from another point of perspective from the dark.  United Heaven and Earth is dark and light reinforced by love. This is a bond, in the second phase of evolution we lack.  As renegades, our interpersonal relationships did suffer. Now we enter the third phase and we regain, the closeness to Mother, specifically Great Spirit Mother who's love is perfectly true, who gives and gives, regardless of the view. In other words, she always comes when you are in need. However, she leaves dog warriors with you, who in time are untrained in purification acts, who can take over as little children or act like a cruel dog at the front door won't let anyone in.  To stop this from happening, one must offer self as the warrior, be in charge of your spiritual cleansing and in times of need, remember it's only temporary, until you can reach other warriors who can help sustain one's path. Always look to Elders who take the sacred view, law of love on the Red Road, always uniting broken hearts. Always walking and talking true. Always remembering the stars (heaven) in you.

Rainbow Colors Short Interpretation (there is just so much one can share in one letter, attend to the hoops and learn about walking and talking with the Rainbow Clan): Orange (seed, oyate), lavender (crown prince/ss because color is an overlay, gate into paradise), crystal (lesson, love used by other, then treasure), gray (grandmother space). The seed of heaven and earth. 

Orange: A soul elder is orange making lessons very difficult for you, yet knowledgeable to get the job handled. The only eldest soul in all the rainbow colors is red. You are number 2 (orange), the seed, communication and next year, the rabbit year (lunar new year, metal rabbit February 3, 2011), which should be good for you.  

Lavender:  Also you have crystal overlay on the outside, and what others will see first since crystal is clear is lavender, but it's shows as all red (red robe, four colors have a red robe like you), the living fire. You wear a crown, which means, you belong to the people, rather than you belong to yourself. You lose your mind, then return to self (cut off head, need gatekeepers) This also means, you need a drum 20 minutes a day minimum.  And you must bless with fire 8 times a day with a walk about. 

Crystal: Your crystal overlay will gift the lesson, which most people will hate and blame you for, because you are delivering the lesson.  Just trust your body, as it knows what to do (it will just happen, don't get down on yourself, instead be proud, you stood up for the lesson and what is right).  It's up to them to use love, to turn the lesson into a treasure. 

Color combination: Now, red robe (lavender) and orange colors coming out of you. Lessons (red light, red road, law of love delivers treasures to lessons) everywhere you go, just hold onto the sacred rainbow.  Just remember to trust your soul, as this is the answer you seek that knows.  Trust body when giving the lesson, crystal outer overlay, but when it comes to thinking decisions, the oldest part of you, the orange person, will act like a child.  Trust your soul, your heart rather than your body.  If you trust your soul, you are the older person (50 years old soul of wisdom), who gets their way. Just remember, we bow to pray distinguishing who is whom, in the Deer (journey) Clan, in other words, relatives. You are a Deer Person. Ah, in your heavenly name, I'll bet. Sow, my beloved, join us on the hoops visit: iamasundance.info/hoops. And walk and talk with us.  Gift a prayer from your heart for Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy to enter the hoops.

Gray: Grandmother space. Many other songs have shared about gray color. Please visit http://crystal-indigo-children.blogspot.com and use "Gray in the search box" and many will show up.  For a song of your rainbow colors, you must only ask.  These are blessings in the wind. Singing songs are the least time consuming than any other project. Gifting (Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star Drums and I Sing, we are representative of heaven and earth united, the crowned ones who belong to the people and not to ourselves, just like you) prayers is always a delight for us.  Asking is only a call away, I hear you in the wind, however sharing is helpful to the whole clan, the Rainbow Clan. Ask online, to help all the people. A story is shared and walk closer to here, where the heart is near. "I stand" Lakota my heart.

Your House (clansmen, tribe) comes to destroy what is outdated (impure in the wind), to return to spiritual values (sacred and eternal). In the second phase of evolution, we create (armies upon shores) and destroy (renegades on top of the hill).  But in the third phase of evolution, we walk towards (2013), we destroy (warrior purifies) and creates (or sows). This means, we renew. Just like a fire is set to purify a field for new growth, we too must purify with fire for our spiritual well being. What is left (ashes) is the perfect ground to plant the seeds, to grow and harvest for a new year. Without fire purification, the ground takes years to prepare itself for new growth. Farmers have known this throughout time, all over the world. 

If I could sum you up in one line, I would say, that you are the "seed of heaven and earth". Not all seeds blossom, but all get planted. It depends on others to take care of the garden, where love is known. You must only plant the seeds my Flowering Deer (endearing nickname.  The flower unfolds the many pathways and deer is the journey of life.  Deer people are usually ahead of the pack globally and share spiritual awakening with others in their daily life.  If you watch a deer, it's migration peaks while others learn to harmonize with them.  The forest always keeps their eyes open in the Deer.).

"Pilamayo", Lakota greeting and salutation meaning: in Love and Rainbow Colors (luminous and numinous).  True heavenly song meaning: "Traveling over the roads, we find and greet the heart, to know the spirit longs not to be apart, and that's where I long to be with you and me, come let's dance, and fly to eternity", sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Beloved Princess Wanaca my Flowering Deer Petals,

Wa-na-ca (wah nah ch-s-a): Interpretation from Sound, Aim Open heaven's embrace voice in the wind.  A flower is the blossoming movement of space and time, the roads we follow, blue, red, yellow, and white. Visit Roads: whitebuffalocalfwoman.net

Always need assistance with the Oglala ('to scatter one's own') language (thank you for filling in with your knowledge). I do not speak or write Lakota (with head, but speak from the heart), however, I do know the words meaning in sounds (one kind of star language interpretation that lives in the wind).  In the event you need to communicate in Lakota, send recordings to me, you can use divshare.com, I can reply verbally in Lakota (not read or write, but can translate it's star meaning), and really any language, the same way.  I need children of the rainbow to help each other, teach each other everything really. Lakota in the heart knows, the quality in sharing.  But the body is a bit handicapped. Children are we. And relying on the heart is a new movement and our spirituality. 

Again, I can speak (any language, soul can do this, not body) and interpret from my heart, just like I sing the world's sacred song blessings, from in the wind. I trust, hear and share as much as I can (especially those from the stars as well as image interpretation). I feel the wind and hear the songs and all things of heaven. I do have to look or read the space, the book of life or path of the river.  And with your crystal overlay, you have some idea of what I am saying. And this must be why I am sharing this information with you. By the way, you need to start to sing, to bring peace.  This is the crystal or crystal overlay power, just trust your heart. Your song was wonderful to sing. I'm working on bringing sound files to everyone, however the problem often is space limitations through email.  But at least divshare.com will get us all started in 2011. I'm telling you this, because the Lakota people are talking to me in the Lakota language. And they need me and I need them, exchange is true love. I include an interpretation for your benefit from a Lakota Brother.

Your rainbow colors and sacred song blessing is included (ask and receive). To receive your heavenly name, you must give a gift to honor self or walk with me and work towards the second hoop (warrior training), while helping others. One way or the other, you must show honor to self.  Then your heavenly name and earthly name will bestowed upon you.  I know that you are the Deer Family. Welcome Home my relative.

Your devoted servant, 
White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother
elder crystal person, wakan iyes(h)ka or holy interpreter
alightfromwithin.org Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Jan 2011 Wanaca wrote: Subject, Omakiya (help me in friendship)  

Dear White Buffalo Calf Woman,
I would be grateful if I could know any of my names or colors; if you feel the need to tell me . I believe I am connected to many of the  things you sing and speak of. I am honored to have found you. My name, Wanaca means flower in Lakota. I believe one of my past lives was as a child. My father was a great wichasha (Wichasha Wakan: Holy Medicine, slang medicine man).  I started my spiritual journey about a year ago. It has been a fantastic journey. Many changes along the way. Much growth has taken place. I believe, we are all connected to each other trying to find our way.
  
Many Blessings with much love!! 
Wanaca
Pilamaya (thank you)     
Hecitu (hecitu yelo or welo, that is true, they-belong-to-themselves)

Sharing from Lakota Brother
Spoken to me in Lakota (interpreted by wbcw , spoken by a Lakota Man (violet person, pipe keeper):
If I take you in my arms, how do I know, I will not come to harm?  I want you to know, the sails in my wind blow.  There seems to be a rushing wind, that gales across the seas.  Will you be there to follow me, when I am down on my knees!

This is what he heard from me: "Aho ................................................................ Aho."

My response.  Aho (may your spirit fly), (hit my heart a couple of times, which signifies, walking the red road.  And took a deep breath, which signifies spiritual flight) aho (may your spirit fly, when your spirit flies, you find your soul, you're on the path of heaven, where we (do) bow, the heart of the blue, royal true, relatives of the sacred bleu, freedom reigns/rains).

A spirit can only fly when it knows freedom. Otherwise, in the spirit world, we are chained down, by shame, unforgiveness and just sin (I see this in so many ways in the spirit world, many times it's literally binding and heaven's songs often say it's "chained to the railings"). We can purify this world, with the fire and water blessings.  The pipe and the inipi both share this sovereign act, towards freedom of the spiritual soul. Those who walk and talk impure, will be reviled or rather cleansed to the bones (law is love and therefore embraced with love, the lesson). But those who are pure of heart, bowing down faithfully for the actions of a grateful life, in all things, will know warmth of the Morning Star (the treasure of a holy garden). This is the sanctuary, the third phase of evolution we enter soon (heavenly darkness and earthly light). The yellow rolling hill in time (blue road cross red road, to become united yellow road), where dreams do come true, when you trust the heart of me and you, the sacred loyal blue. This is the Blue Road of heaven. Learn the four roads (we always start here - blue heart, red embrace, yellow united, white return, whitebuffalocalfwoman.net) and share this knowledge.

(Spoken Lakota translation) With the Lakota words interpretation above, the bow was afterwards. This means, when the lessons come at this person (violet person, holy mountain, high priest and voice of oneness, a Lakota Brother), he does not stand up and offer love (walking towards the broken heart). But he has to receive the lesson anyway and could not detour from it. And it seems that this same lesson, keeps repeating itself. Until the act of forgiveness is gifted
or love is known; recognition of soul self cannot be known and rich treasures can be lost.  If he bowed at the beginning, then all lessons are more easily turned into abundant treasures of the heart, with knowledge and wisdom. The return home is knowing the the blue road of heaven is where we begin. Offer prayers to each other as greetings. Offer prayers throughout the day, because spiritual fitness depends on it. And learning to bow before hand, will save your life.  Then one can trust no harm, will come to you, because only relatives will be all around you (both light of earth and dark of heaven space).
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 
Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket