Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Monday, March 7, 2011

Grandmother Comfort in the Wind, Shares Glory All Over Again!

Gifting always has a sun, remember when we are on the run, over rolling hills and into the sun, I stand here with you today.  Come and gather into our hearts, where our leaning is where we impart. Heaven and Earth come into me, where all is life and liberty. Drum, beat, drum, beat.  Drum, beat my soul. Feel me, dance with me, show the world, I'm real.  There we chance upon a prance, the dance within, that shares divine. Glory heaven stares at me, when I share my heart for them to sea (vision of the heart).

Running over rolling hills, my delight is always filled, come my brother take my hand, we are going to be MAN. There a place where thunder rolls, just above the mountain curls. Waves and waves of love and light, that sheds a heart in plight, now it's time for us to stand up and realize. Take my hand my brother, my sister glory to be. Welcome all the children, parents long to see. And when we begin to fall, down into the holy halls, there our hearts will begin to shine, the Glory of God is thine.

Take my hand, when you tremble just demand, that heaven will take a stand, for goodness over even man. Begin to relieve strife, take all your lessons in life, begin to glow a miracle that knows, the soul will lift you up to glow, the perfect rainbow show. Come gather with me. Come gather towards the sea ♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ the blue of you and me ♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ the heart of those who long to bee ♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥  I say, it's Grandmothers day, when we all learn to bow down and pray. Gift your heart, speak your peace, know you are grandness you do seek.  There is a life, where all is meek, there is a life, where Grandmother is relieved.  I know you want to have to a good life. I know you want to have it's all in strife (lessons rather than treasures). I know it's time for us to live in a world that leans on love. I know it's time for us to act like doves (Doves carry a stick with them during long travels, because it's a relative branch who will hold them and rest upon the blue waters of the seas. And it's the law of love, which binds us to the Tree of Oneness, our heavenly darkness, our soul that lives within.  We need each other to know peace, where love binds us together.  The Dove knows to gather peacefully and rest upon each other for comfort).

My soul is lingering in the winds, the place I begin. I know it's a wave of delight, when "Grandmother leads me by the hand, out of strife". And if I can trust the heart of my soul, then I can lead the children down below.  We are living in a world, that longs to be, a welcome mat in the breeze, but heaven wants us to realize, that leaning on love always chimes. Ring for bells of freedom. Ring for bells for us to shine. Ring forever, in my heart believe its children in the rainbow, it's time ♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥  for us to chime! It's time, for our land, to make it a sun light, the glory within our hearts.

White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother Sings, elder crystal person, and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star your Father Red Hand Drums, elder lavender person.  This Sacred Song Blessing is from the heart of Grandmother Comfort in the Wind, a gray person.  Her rainbow colors are gray, blue, magenta and gray. Sent at 5:55 PM on Saturday.



Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 

Image:  Native American Beaded Bands, the vine that blossoms!

Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket