Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Dancing in the Clouds, My Soul Does Sing

Dancing in the clouds, my soul does sing. I want to live with love in everything. Where do you go, when you walk away?  I want to sow, the love of everything. Can you shine with me? I want to feel the leaves (relatives in the breeze). I am billowed forth, to gift my love of course. And down the road I travel, all that really matters, is that I am wakan (walking holy) this day, holy all the waves.


Where I sing forever condemn me, then how will I be seen a new leaf (a great brother in the sky, a rainbow color realize). I must let all my sins free in order for thee (all of you) to be free. And where I shine this day, always a dream portrayed. I can be a mountain, a sailing in the seas. I can be forever, when love follows me. I will drive the stake (plant a seed), where heaven's will is a rake, because we plow and plant, the blooming of the sent.


There is simple justice, it's love that rules the land. There is a time of weeping, just hold my hand. And I will be forever, the logic that you need, because it's heavenly lowly that are sent to hold each leaf (relative). Fall down with me, let us pray. Know there is a sacred way. Come and dance and shine with me, I will forever be in the breeze. Let us dream, hold my hand, let the river take a stand. I will en-company you all the way, because you need me more to say, "Rise up. Rise up. Rise up and sea the grand. Rise up. Rise up, know holy is upon this land. Rise up. Rise up, down where the river flows, inside our heart that is moldy (not purified), let is cleanse upon this land."


There is stymie (hindering, thwarted) letter, that you do need to read. Where our ancestors fled from, just to gain in the wind. We who suffer for you, know heaven has a rage (clean up this place, Earth has a taste). But we must live together, one family one sacred bridge (rainbow river in the sky). And whence the time is begotten, all relatives will have to stand, together on the mountain down in the river upon this land. And we are beholden forever, Great Spirits follow me. I will gift forever, just like the sacred trees.


Ho hay, co(long o)m, tee wha ta. Ee low me gwah haw(w before you spit, a rolling sound, guttural purring)k ka (translation: Ho hay, co(long o)m, tee wha ta; There deep inside the river is wide, flying wind take me free. Ee low me gwah ha(guttural purring)k ka; Flight descend my soul, the river gorge, hear me Great Spirit my breath rides and speaks), the land that falls on me. Let heaven shine inside me, the river gorge let us please. And I will shine forever, to hold in company, the river of the heavens forever blow in me. Freedom come to me. Freedom come to the breeze. Let my brothers and sisters follow me down on their knees.


judiforneyartist.com
Ho hah co (long) ooo (wavy o) mee ha, de (ta) coke ee shonee (translation: Ho hah co (long) ooo (wavy o) mee ha; Down wind spit a river of blood, tears from heaven sent me hear to love, feel the waves dream another day river come into me speak of breathly ways. de (ta) coke ee shonee; Send a smoke signal coup (touch someone without hurting them, sneak attack, how to conquer without having a war) and speak of love flying in the river, the shore of river's blood), the bleeding (suffering for love) rescue me. I will be long to feel you, upon the heavens wrath (cleansing, purification). Let all my soul brothers and sisters, learn to live the past (let it go, in order to sow, watch it grow). Learn to live and blast (let the seed flow). Let us rise up to see, down in the valley of the breeze. Let us rise up to find, the working of our heart's mind. Let us rise up to become, the great thunder under the sun. Let us rise up to bee, the great living dream. The great living dream.  The great living dream. That's you and me. Let us sing, glory ring. Let us find the hoops to everything.

White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star Drums, for the Heart of Little Crow Who Talks to Thunderbird, yellow child, dreamer of the visions and great dreams collectively.

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 

Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket