Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas Today (2011)

Flowing knowing, let me grow into heavenly snow (blessings). I want to share all that I dare, to become the greatness growth, the soul that lingers to share. Come give to the people who love you. Come give to those who don't care. Come give to the souls who linger, because it's about gathering we dare, to bee, a great big dream today.

Holidays are for together, to share a heart with the clues. I dance my soul in this weather, growing for all that I dew. Let me sing to the measures, the place inside on the run. Over the rolling hills of sunlight, ride those clouds into the sun. Gathering it's about man, who shine. Inside out and outside it's about time.

Let harmony seek me, find and greet me, to share the gathering once again, we share, the gathering once again. Let the hoops of the world, know faithful, those who are willing to dare. I have to say we are brothers, sisters who need glory this day. Come let us share a pure heart, one who forgives along the way. Tell me sister do you love me?  I want to say, I love you this day.


We are bound to be happy, let joy reign across this land. I want to know who is willing, to shine for love and reprimand (a Mother's love). We are going to be faithful, caring about each little child. Those who grow up to know nasty, just need a smile and hug. We are all looking forwards, to glory hallelujah this day. I will bow down and pray for you, all the little children who lead the daze. All the little who lead the waves/way.


White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star Drums
elders of the rainbow, Merry Christmas today!
Alightfromwithin.org, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 Grandfather Helen wrote: 
Blessings White Buffalo Calf Woman, 
Thank you so much for this song, it made me overheat, if you know what I mean. It resonated with me that I had to read and reread it and every time my body/energies were burning.  
I will bow down and pray for you, all the little children who lead the daze. All the little who lead the waves/way.
I LOVE this.... ♥ As I love you and all my family and Relatives ♥

Jasmine (my fairy daughter) says the Fire Blessing every night when she is with me, as she has so many spirits in her room, that she cannot go to bed without saying it.  We used to white sage (incense) the room every night and call on Archangel Michael, which worked, but the Fire Blessings work even better with a candle. As you are teaching me, I am teaching my children to send love out not fear and hate and this is helping her regain her strength and love. Thank you for your love and support ♥

I bow and bless the sacred nine directions

Aho
Love and Light
Grandfather Helen
White/Star Child
grandfatherhelen.blogspot.com

p.s. I have saved the picture of the Rainbow Circle Tribe, as it is just beautiful and makes my heart grow/sing!
--
Teach what is right, that law is the LOVE, then when two hearts is united, we share with intelligence. However if LOVE doesn't lead the way, then we fight to unite LOVE, two broken hearts, then we know that we are walking the truth path, the love to each other, the kind that lasts, over rolling hills in time, over the suns, and into the heart of the blue seas of everyone. We are the Prophecy, the Rain upon the Land, so parched, it will need a Rainbow, to serve it home the right way and know where to land (the Rainbow always lands on the pot of gold, abundance, brotherhood)! 

Relatives, Email "Hoop 4" rainbow-warriors-of-prophecy@googlegroups.com Email Alightfromwithin@gmail.com. For more options http://groups.google.com/group/rainbow-warriors-of-prophecy and http://www.iamasundance.info.


Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 

Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket