Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Morning Walk

As I rise up to sea, the wonder of God's gifts to me. I find the light waiting for me to shine, upon the royal earth divine. Capture me to be free. Love is gathered out from the seas. I wake up to find a love that binds. Come children watch over me. Come children find your dream. And when you rise up this day, look at the Morning Star and say. I love you my Sun. I love you each day. I gift my heart to you, for bringing me here this daze.


I see your glory and haze, the morning with it's craze....y. And I know it's another day, to bring my love your way.  If only you could understand, to receive each other and holy man. To be kind and true, to let other imbue, we are family indeed. We are part of what we need. Come share each other's heart, know we have much to impart. The place we shine inside, the greatness that is divine. We can be great indeed, if only we could find our liberty (forgive all the leaves, relatives on the tree of life). 


The path of righteousness is going to the place we missed (heavenly domain). Inside our hearts, where we receive (validate) and impart, to receive each other's love (validate). To receive (validate) each other's hearts, that's the place we need to bee, one great big gigantic dream. Together we are one place in time, the rolling hills that hold us and bind. Come share in the magic of the morning air, the place of turmoil that only needs to dare (to). Love each other and find the waves, the perfect place to praise.


The glory of your eyes, the place I need to know inside. The heart that speaks eternally, that's the place for me (within heavenly, the true blue). And when we rise up to greet another day, then we are going to hold a place to praise. And if we are going to the sacred knows, then we should bow down and expose. There is a heart inside of me, when I am willing to bow on my knees, because prayer is the only way to clean, the holy air, inside that fears clean (purification).  

White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star Drums, the motion of the Morning Air, the Walking (wakan). Oh holy day, help me find my waves....inside each other, there I will know the gifts of love that bring me liberty. I bow and pray, to know the sacred nine directions today. I bless the space, to make all dreams held within my face. Bright and shining, a sun within me. I will shine for the Morning Walk, to bring out the HOLY TREE.


Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 
Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket