Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Spokes of our Lives, the Sacred Circle Returns

Take my hand, it's the dream land. Take my hand, it's about to be one band. Rainbow land, come and shine inside of me, it's a dream land. There my heart will be free .... ..... .... ..... .... .... .... ..... .... .. ...... (waves in the breeze). There is sun that shines over the river on the other side. I want to get there if only I could fly. How will I find my way to the other side to say, "I love you, more than all the airwaves". I want to share a heart a river with you. But you don't want to lift out from your hole (inside the spokes) inside without a view. How can I push you to know of your dreams. I just want you to know love lives in all the seams/seems/dream (bonded together, weaved blanket of space).

Where a man does shine, it's electrifying in the wind.  If only they could understand it's not about the sin (yellow dreamer, the barking dog, the warrior shouts). Its' about love this holy day. It's about love that leads the waves. And if  a woman needs to be held. Her tears will tell us just what our hearts bled. But if you walk away, not listening to her, how will you know the glory of what this world shows?  And we are children of the sacred rainbow. We are children of the bleeding hearts who want to adore.  You are the magic that we need to shine. If only you could learn to fly.

Take hold of what you say and do. I know you are gifted too. I know you are greatness with a view. And even though you don't see this mighty wave. I can feel its gold. I know your heart could be told. Leading.... seeding.....bleeding.... completing......that's the sacred circle on the run.  That's the waves we feel under the sun. This is your Mother your rainbow child this day, I am telling you so much lives in the haze (dream phase).

(Rattle continues) Wisdom River Shines, on and on we flow, to where the river always knows, rainbow carry me through, I will be here standing next to you.


White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star Drums, from the heart of Wisdom River Shines, our Rainbow Eddy Sacred Song Blessings. Present Sacred Horn, Grandmother Comfort in the Wind, Star of Heaven and all the little ones of heaven's glory.

The four directions of the Rainbow Clan

White: Father Nation "fall down, sunset"
Black (Blue): Mother Nation
Red: Twin Child Nation "rise up, sunrise"
Yellow: Child Nation

We bow and bless the sacred nine directions, eight holy (four inside or light from within and four outside, these are our rainbow colors, light from without) and in the center, "Hear I Stand". Nine Directions (in, out, up, down, all around, forwards, backwards, side left, side right) we bow and bless every moment we remember, to cleanse the sacred circle, our relatives (relativity, space man space, the heavenly dance around the hoops. Blue road sound cross red road color and yellow road swirl at me "great dream", white road return with me). We are all part of the Dreaming, now to learn to dance with it, rather than oppose it. To become the dreamer, one learns the four roads, sound (blue), color (red), relativity (yellow), streaming (white).




 
Sacred Circle is called a Glory
Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket