Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Whispering of a Display Shows Us as Bright Beauties

Sunlight says about Whispering of a Display, "Her beauty is untold, but her heart is of gold. She brings many sought after treasures to share. I deem them quite rare. She wishes to receive a song, to help her get along. Her place within the stars have been told, but her life is never the less much more bold."

A Sacred Song Blessings for an Elder Whispering of a Display. 


She sings melodies in the wind. To show the world we are to begin. Come leap into heaven that sings. You will find the melody rings. All aboard, that action for a ride. We are going sailing to the heavens with a great stride. We are lifted to know the great council of the snow, the beauty that beholds us true. Why not for you?  She sings melodies in the songs that fill the hearts within that are really real. I know we are going to a place that amuse, but isn't that what children dew. I sing for you it's heaven. She rides the tailors in the sky, come fix this streaming to beaming, help each child know of a smile. And she sings that great solid river, the place where paradise, knows all that beams. We are forever in each other's weather. We are forever in touch with the sky. I hold you long to feel near you. I long to be next to your cloud. She sings melodies in the winds, to show the soul lives.
And in a display of heaven. Wake up to this great ride. Look at all those stars that shine, that's a river that binds.  And where we flow is like magic. It's a place we cultivate that ride. The meaning of beaming, the sign of greatness, that's what we share and survive. I want to share forever, the willing hope of what we need. I say, long to feel your company. Long to feel the song of the breeze. Long to come to me, feel heavenly breeze, that's what we are fruitioned to dare. To bring our heavens together, to bring our lives as one. To bring the weather we are sullen to gain perspective on the rungs. And each step we rise to fruition. With each step we rise to the skies, to make us be together, the one sacred weather, the blowing of the free without disease, because love rules these free.

And if I can find them. And if I can show them how. And if I would bring to them heaven, then maybe I could find thee. And if I could sail this ocean, to be free, where they need me to bee. I will gather with my brother and tell the great story, of the sacred circle once more. And how the kingdom is righteous, to sail with the family of one. We are finally hear, I am filled with so many tears. Time has gifted us a place to see. Come my brothers. Come my sisters. Come my relatives who need me, I will be hear when you holler, because I am filled with love yearning to be there. And then when you don't need me, I will be out there looking for those who want to run, to show them the way, to long to feel the favored rays, of love that lingers hear, among the elders of the stars that fall near.



White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star Drums from the heart of Whispering of a Display. One of her gifts is a scroll called the "Council of Wisdom", it carries the "12 Sacred Truths".  We are all looking forwards to reading and sharing it with the Rainbow Clan. We have scheduled it in to share.

White Buffalo Calf Woman says, "That was lovely Whispering Display. You are a true warrior, that binds our hearts all together. Yes, I too am happy to be near, to share. I am asking you to come to a meeting, have it arranged in the next 2 weeks and I will send you out on a mission, if you dare. (She is shaking her head yes). Then be prepared. I will call you there."



 
Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket