Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ark of the Covenant, Promise of the Rainbow

(Sound file below lyrics, start, listen and read along)


Paint a picture in the sky. Show me how I'm going to know the willing and wise. Paint the picture in the sky. I'm here to know, how to bow and be wise. Bow to be true. The clouds are imbued. Love is the place in time we know. Grab your partner, the soul inside you, bring it out to the world to show surprise. 


I will bow with you this day. Each a rainbow color displayed. I will be with you this ray. Ark/arc of the covenant, dew (cling to) display. Holy smoke arises as steam bringing our hearts for all to gleam. We're the colors of the circle that shines. Heavenly glory make this world come to chime. Bind with me, my soul come on out and grow like a tree.


Come my relative paint the sky. Show me how the colors are thus  wise. You're my brother my ark I see because, now I can fly through yee. Let's pass over the rainbow and show the wave. All the colors of the rainbow display. And we are the people who shows the path. We are here to walk and we are hear to last. 


Rainbow Colors shine with me. You're the promise that prophecy perceives. You're the reason why I fly in the sky. I'll paint my colors for all the children to be wise. 


Bow with me, paint the tree. Bow with me and I'll seek liberty. Arc (bow) with the promise of the prophecy then we'll be together (ark) on the sacred tree. One circle of life, one place to bowl (basket of the universe held in a hoop). Hear we are One sacred told. We're in the sea heavenly blue road) where, the traveling breeze blow in the colors in the sky (earthly red road). Come my colors shine with me. In the blue sky set me free. I will be like angels told/bold. I'll bow down for all that's told. Twins that shine, suns that born, inside my heart feels a storm. And I paint this/these clouds with the mighty burn. That's the burnish of the golden stern (sailing upon the seas, breaking waves through heaven and forging ahead, like the cosmic father who delivers brotherhood, kingsmen/kinsmen/sun-men/golden-warriors/knights who bring the law of love for the united kingdom of the universe, fearlessly seeking the path towards the unknown). 


Bow break upon the sacred waves. Come my glory paint the sky today. Rainbow Colors come with me this day. It's through you (Brotherhood of the Rainbow Clan) that you will save me. Through you the colors you paint you see (vision in your dreams, I learn to beam). Through you, the promise will be perceived. Through you prophecy that is conceived. Through you the arc of the covenant will come true (sailing through time, the ark will set me free, my brother will bow on his knee, serving the kingdom of God, the sacred circle in the clouds, the promise that love will set us free, the ark of the covenant lives in thee). 

White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings, Holiness David Drums, Wisdom River Shines Rattles, Grandmother Comfort in the Wind and Sacred Horn, share the Sacred Song Blessings: Ark of the Covenant, Promise of the Rainbow. 05012012.ArkoftheCovenant.PromiseoftheRainbow.mp3 upload as soon as possible.


http://soundcloud.com/whitebuffalocalfwoman/05012012-arkofthecovenant-1 Thank you!
Also posted at http://www.4shared.com/mp3/LjGCksWn/05012012ArkoftheCovenantPromis.html


 
 



Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket