Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sing in Loving Harmony

Sing in harmony, the place we fill in thee. Come share a magic toll, where everything is solid gold. If only I had family, who could reach out to me. I could fly away, into heavenly (displaying breeze). Gorgeous are the clouds do sail, oh my heaven really whales/wails. Come shine a day with me, inside of harmony.


We are above the clouds and stars. We are magical beings thus far. And when we reach into the heavenly light, it's a place it becomes paradise. I want to shine with you. Come my brother, my sister, my relative that is true. I know the gospel lives on my heart. I know the greatest part it's inside of this arc. I come to bow with you, to sing a life that longs to be true. If only, I could be next to you. Will you love me two?


There is a place we sing in our hearts. There is a song that lifts our ark. And a mighty wave that inclines to make us rise up higher this time. And when all has been said and gone, will we be the place we remember a song? I know it's a laughter we sing, if only others could hear it ring. I am with you in the clouds in the sky. I am with you in the darkness of stars that incline. I am with you when sparks lead the day, because it's rainbows out to play. 


Think upon these things. I will hear your song ring. We could gather together. Don't you want happy weather? I know we are always forming, a conclusion always alarming, but if we did pray and spake, a way to/tu shay* a heart a path of loving daze......::{a wave}::.......... We are many. We are few. WE are singular a view. We are gathered in a true wave of heavenly divine. And we shadow all ourselves, the soul within does want to shelf, but you know it's time to shed, no more hiding, love is led.


Sing it true blue. Sing it out loud. Sing it forever, the whether, what choice is clearly. I know I am deerly, the journey of the story, when I come to flower with you, to help the world continue too. I am clearly excited, about the changes we might face. And it's got to be better, the only way, God intended us to display. And we are children who must be faithful. We shall cherish every single wave, glory we praise. And it's harmony we seek, start inside your heart so meek. I will pray with you, just bow, my love is true. I will be, "Wow". And when you needed me two, I will shine for you. I will sing true. Don't forget the birds in the sky, the holy wisdom of the echo god gifts us wise, let your soul run free, your heart billow in the breeze. Come walk with me. Hold your hands, we will fight this dis-ease. And we will bring, love and harmony!


White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star Drums for the Heart of Thumbelina our beloved Sister Monique De Montaigu aka Lisa M Sotelo. We are pleased to share her Sacred Song Blessings today with the Rainbow Clan around the World.


*shay - a carriage consisting of two wheels and a calash top; drawn by a single horse.
a chaise:  Any of various light open carriages, often with a collapsible hood, especially a two-wheeled carriage drawn by one horse.[French, chair, variant of Old French chaiere]
1. Shay Name: Admirable. Supplanting or one who walks forth. Hebrew: Supplanter. Gaelic: Supplanter. Shay: Admirable. Supplanting or one who walks forth.
2. Shae from Angelicized form of Seaghdha meaning "fairy fort", an Irish Origin. This is a dwelling that moves.
3. This is a dwelling that moves "fairy fort" and a single horse drawn carriage "horse or soul" "carriage is the place it resides". Thus, this home, where your soul resides, moves freely over the waves of time, always walking forwards in the face of adversity. We are able to transpose, recline and seek out our mind, the heavenly chime, the winds of time, to solace our divine.


*touché (tu shae) [dance, chase, touch]
interj. Used to acknowledge a hit in fencing or a successful criticism or an effective point in argument.
[French, from past participle of toucher, to hit or wound in fencing.  From Old French touchier, to touch or aim for the heart, to make things count, because love rules the high waves. Love rules the low waves. And touch shares the byways, together, we are forever a crowd, the circle of love that rules out loud. All together now, let us bow!]

Aho Relatives, All together now, let's sashay... 
White Buffalo Calf Woman riding the waves with Thumbelina (Monique De Montaigu). 
Hey hey hey, join us on the sleigh! Hip, hip, hooray!


THE SASHAY: To sashay around your 'Partner', the man moves to the right, the lady to the left, passing right shoulder to right shoulder, walking around each other once, returning to their starting position. To sashay around your 'Corner', the man moves to the left, lady to the right, passing left shoulder to left shoulder, walking each other once, returning to their starting position. We can dance all night 'till the rosy dawn comes. The music is so grand!


sashay - informal, intr.v. sashayed, sashaying, sashays
a. To walk or proceed, especially in an easy or causual manner.
b. To strut or flounce in a showy manner, ie. sashaying around in a fancy clothes
c. To perform the chassé in dancing.
d. To move in a sideways manner.
-noun.
a. A chasse
b. An excursion; an outing.
c. A figure in square dancing in which partners circle each other, with sideways steps.
-alternation of chasse 
a. A ballet movement consisting of one or more quick gliding steps with the same foot always leading.
intr.v. chassed, chasseing, chasses, to perform this movement.
d. French from past participle of chasser, to chase, from Old French chacier.






 
 
 Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy 
Pray With Elders around the World

Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket