Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

There I Sing to Hold the World Close to Me

There I sing to hold the world close to me. I will be part of this magical sea. There we sail to bring us across the seas. I will hold you. I will show you. I will lead you to the soul within that shines for you. I know the greatness inside of what is you. We are singing to retrieve, heavenly on her kneeds. We are the path, the longing that lasts, to bring us home, to the Kingdom we roam.

Heal my heart today. Know I stand here to bow and pray. I gift my heart to the world. I sing, to bring home with everything. Now I say, my soul is reaching out for you, my Brothers, my Sisters, I know you are reaching too. We are part of this revelation, the place of heaven's gate. I wake up to be near you, for all it's goodness sakes.

We are together on a world, to know the waves. We are together, as we heard/herd the gospel says. And all our hearts come together, learning about the weather/whether, the place within our shining heart does sea. I long to be with my family. I long to feel divinity.

There I say to you. My soul is longing to find the truth. I seek and hold, everything bold, just to know you. Will you receive my loving kindness. Will you shine forever let us be blinding, our inner light, that gifts us a way through all this strife. I say to you, our souls with a new view, it's time to feel love. 

Where we sing and dance. Let our hearts feel romance, the song we capture that is true, the longing of the lust of pure radiant light of you. And a child lives in the winds, where others are learning to begin. Each thought is pure delight, in helping others through the gripe. And souls long to feel love, the place inside of pure doves. I shall always pray for you, to bring the vision through.

White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star Drums for the Heart of Dianne Davies. Her rainbow colors, the sacred four directions of the "Buffalo Robe" are blue, green, gray, gray. Inn (reside) order to make a buffalo robe holy or sacred, one must shine the inner four directions, the sacred eagle flies. Love's fullness to the Love's embrace. Blue child feels the winds blow. Blue and Green, fills the silos, dream fields. Gray is the Grandmother's hug, all is okay, when the tears flow down the face. Let our dreams find the waves, to heal each other in what we say!

Beloved Sister Diane and Relatives of the Rainbow,
This request from our Blue Child, Diane Davies, "Graciously accept my humble request also to reveal my spiritual Name, and so shall it be." shall be earned on the hoops, starting on hoop 4, the blue road. Take one's place and share, move to hoop 3, the red road. Be invited to share 21 days of sacred blessings. Then be invited to hoop 2 for warrior training, learning about spiritual warfare, the fight to bring unity and love to all spaces, "I bless the sacred nine streams" with true compassion and forgiveness. Elders in hoop 1, where the walk is the talk and the talk is the walk. Hoop 5 sanctuary space for children. Hoop 6 for those who are learning to bow to lessons and learning about prayer, the Stepping Stone Group with indigocrystalchildren adults.

Relatives are looking forwards to hearing from our Sister Diane on the Hoops. We bow and salute to her Greatness of her Buffalo Robe. The full heart and the embrace as well, deep inside we take our strides. Limber, lumber, the waking fall, just in time to make it death after all, meaning to cleanse our hearts, spiritual cleansed our plates, our souls awaken to gleam, the heart of the ocean's steam. Much light abounds, to the metal of the pound. Lub dub, the heart knows the waves!

your devoted servant,
White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother,
elder crystal child, alightfromwithim.org, Rainbow Warriors of prophecy

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 11:53 PM, Dianne Davies wrote:

Greetings and blessings White Buffalo Calf Woman, I send gratitude and love for my inclusion in the sacred hoops teachings. Oh great spirit hear my prayer to call forth the colors of the cloak I wear through White Buffalo Calf Woman. I am the blessings of the four directions and nine streams ascending and descending in continual prayer bringing spirit to matter and matter to spirit. I bless the wind that carries my prayers to your heart and all hearts who hear the whisper of the Wind. Graciously accept my humble request also to reveal my spiritual Name, and so shall it be.

I list here the medicines I have walked with Shadow Walker, Record Reader, Cosmic Traveler, Midwife, diesdaily, these tags have come about in relationship to the works gifted me by our light family. As with any gift comes the learning and the testing, keeping one humbly at the task. I am a mother of 8 children and 12 grandchildren. My hearts blessings moving across time.

I have opened a gmail account for our communications. Blessed be the teachings and the translators.
Your Sister,
Dianne Davies


Ghost Walk  (Sing, Dance, Gather) with us (where you are) each New Moon. 
From the darkness we arise a heavenly child. 
(2014, solar and lunar calender align, January 1, a cycle of renewal) 
 
  
 


Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket