Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Friday, October 5, 2012

Love is Near, When We Cheer!

Live my life as a free man, then I will climb the highest cloud. I will know the greatness of a shoulder, the boulder who speaks really loud. Come my family around the world, it's time to find out, what is happening to your royal life. We are all servants to the mankind and it's reckoning. We shall bind it true for it's worth. Golden hues, dreams come true, love imbued, all with the dew/do. I sing for you, the magic course for those who get lost in the morse (code, misunderstandings. Morse means sun of the darkness of heaven - what is known as Grandmother (gray color) dreamspace, sun of the seafarer towards the eastern setting sun, heaven bound, sounds like the golden color, a darkening effect thus heavenly cleansing, and as our image above portrays).

We wake to find another day, living in a world displayed. I gift my soul to everyone, the waking of the sacred sun, let the moon glow in me, inside my heart set me free. I will lift this world, to heaven we will be fulfilled. Where we talk we bring our walk, the place of reckoning is going to get lost when you don't find, the willing eyes that bind. Come and will a way of destiny, bring in holy praise for all to sea, it's heavenly. It's time for us to bow on our knees.

Let this kingdom of brotherhood reign. Let all the kingsmen/kinsmen show their pane/pain
(vision a dream/die for love). And let it out. Oh yes, we must let it all out. Come to the circle and bind your heart, know your relatives will dew their part, if you share your heart. If you find a way to let them portray.  WE must bless this world and all we find, to heal the brothers of mankind. We need them sow. Heavenly will, will grow. Wishing for a better day, thinking about where the grass will play. it's heavenly deers, where all is paintings that are smeared. And with our clarity that unfolds, we will sea whispers that are bold, just to be near, inside a heart without any fear.

There is a day, we live a life, when the "present"
(great gift) is to give up strife and look for a better way, it's time for us to learn to play. Walking sailing through our arc/ark. Heaven shows us where to park, our souls at night, in our dreams filled with fright. But if we pray and bless our waves, then holiness will be a paved, the glory of the true, the bowing sailors that live in you.  We wake up to bring our dreams, a forefront to all that beams (lantern), and dreaming comes to us, where love is the sacred bust (chest rising and falling, the breath of life, figure of head and neck, attached to the soul).

We can find a way to cheer, don't forget my love is near. I will sail for you, to help your dreams all come true. And when you are lost and think no sounds, what is wondering, how profound, it's a new day, healing love will make it golden paved. We can climb high. We can find a way to ride. We will sow our oats, to bind another crop to sow, our children will bow. We will teach them just how to grow. Standing tall and devotional. That is what we need to bliss our hearts in kiss, to greet our souls with the physical world. And paradise, I tell you true, you are part of this sacred news. I long to feel it too, the dream of heaven upon our shoes
(walking heavenly).


White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star your Father Red Hand drums. A sacred song blessings from the heart of Craig Austin Weir, for brotherhood is near.

Sacred Song Blessings for Craig Austin Weir

Sep 26, 2012 White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com wrote to to Listen, RainbowClan, bcc: Mum


Relatives on the Tree, our work together on the Sacred Universal Tree,
Another song in the breeze. Shavah to the sun, we are on the run. Happy awe, the holiness day of the year, Yom Kippur, our devotion to purification that sets us free.

I sing for us, all of us:

Great Father we are bouncing on your knees, smiling happily. (Great Mother looking at their joy, her heart is full.) Great Mother you would be proud of me, I am dewing (clinging to) my blessings deliberately.


"We bless the sacred nine streams and four holy directions, let us bow at the Rainbow in the Clouds."

your devoted servants, elders of the Rainbow Clan, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star your Father Red Hand drums and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy flying through the hoops.

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 8:21 AM, Amanda wrote:

Hello

Thank you so much for the beautiful song http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/09/open-fields-and-sacred-trees.html, it had me in tears! The picture was very apt as I have a very close relationship with trees and the tree of life was even mentioned, sincerest thanks for your wonderful work.

My daughters song was also beautiful http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/10/lift-our-hearts-to-heaven.html, it taught me things about her and resonated with me very much, I can't wait for her to see it!

Could I please ask for you to do the same for my partner,  I think he would really benefit from your insight. His name is Craig Austin Weir. I would be very grateful.

If there is anything I could do for you or your work then please don't hesitate to ask.

Light, love and blessings to you

Amanda SunRed rose


Ghost Walk  (Sing, Dance, Gather) with us (where you are) each New Moon. 
From the darkness we arise a heavenly child. 
(2014, solar and lunar calender align, January 1, a cycle of renewal) 
 

Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket