Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Monday, September 30, 2013

We Will Sing a Dance for You


Singing and dancing. Sharing our hearts. Waking up to the Rainbow, this holy arc. Will I be realized, just in the nick of time? Will I be waking up to the whole world of mine/sublime? I wish for the Rainbow to find everyone. I wish for the Rainbow to find the great SUN. I wish for the bows in all the children's delight, when opening up all the packages God's gifts. 

So many treasures. So many to have fun. Sow many little things that need to be grown. And with it's rising up to touch the devoted sun. Let me find waking up to all the tom thumbs. Groaning and poning (griddle cakes, mixing it up, hot fire, brotherhood and mire) to all that is within, to share the heart beat that wants nothing from sin. Yet as I rise up I must forgive everyone. They don't always learn how to make a churn. There is much magic in this holy urn. Great God in heaven shine down on me. Let this world know paradise please. I wake, I want more, for everyone please. To tell them it's time to share all that we need.

It's heaven when we sing and dance along the waves. It's happy, not sad occasions, but glee most of the daze. Yet I understand that we must look up and we look down, yet I want to feel the sacred all around. There is a place within that shares my heart, there a stream lies down inside of the parked. Stillness of the river shining through me. That's the place heaven lives, where I want to be free.

Spread my wings and billow and touch the mighty stars. There is a place now, where we are marching loud. Who is the destine? Who is my friend (helper)? Who is the wanting of gifting away the sin, blessing the wind?  There we will be together, always longing for the praise, when happiness guides us to happier days. I send my love gratefully out to the world. Thank you for all of the toys. Thank you for all the girls and boys.

We will sing a dance for you! (Aunt Daneen Seasons That Sing, silver child). Aho and over the rainbow we flow, all skipping and dancing along the waves. White Buffalo Calf Woman sings and Holiness Running Eagle Shooting Star sends love along the path of the heart beat. Elders of the Rainbow Clan.


Ghost Walk  (Sing, Dance, Gather) with us (where you are) each New Moon. 
From the darkness we arise a heavenly child. 
(solar and lunar calender align, January 1, 2014, a cycle of renewal) 
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Pray With Elders around the World

Seasons That Sings, tells us how to bring, the sunshine of heaven down where it is green, the glory of God seeks refuge in every heart. I tell you this story to gift you a lofty start. We are shining together, like a Rainbow in the sky. We are all together in the deep swelling wide. We are all together, the SUNS in the sky. We are the treasures forever, because LOVE Realized.
 
Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket