Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Friday, November 8, 2013

Sending My Love Out to the World

Image by Rainbow Mother Yaniv
Sending my love out to the world. I can feel their souls. Weeping in the glowing. Salvation here me snoring. I am dreaming. I am dreaming. I am dreaming about you in this world. I am sending love out to the world. I am sending love out to the world. When you close your eyes and you are dreaming, remember that your Mother does care. I will hold  you in my heart. I will show you just how to arc. I will shed a tear for you, to bring my heart near. Love is true. love is true blue. Love is after all that has been abused. Times are changing and we are waning to become the great circle in the wind.

Let me hear you, all the cheers are for you. I can feel the waking call of your soul. When you climb near, I will feel your fear. Mother is here. Let me show you. Let me glow with you. Let me guide you to the other side, where love blooms. Let me guide you. Let me preside within you. Let me hold you close to feel the roost of this nest, the sacred best of this little child who needs my eyes to smile. It's Mother's heart you sea. I will gift my longevity. I will share my sole with you. I will walk a million miles to be true.

When the day is done. We must find the resting sun. When the day done, all my welcome will be the shore. You are the child I will adore. You are the child I implore. Love is waking us all. And we all need a great ball, a circle of love with spiraling lights like gloves. What a fit I feel out there. We are children of this EARTH. We need to care about this holy girth. We are triumphant. We are the clan. We are the majesty of all this sacred land.

Telling you the greatness inside of you. Telling you all the soles will find you true. Telling you the more we wake for goodness sakes, it's the trail of the rainbow with all those tales. I dream for you. I dream to hold you near me true. I dream for you. I dream to take the hands of God. I dream for you, to share your hearts like clouds (orbs of light, sacred stones). I dream for you, because I love you the most you see, every single child of this family.

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star drums for Rainbow Mother Yaniv . We bow and bless all the fields. We love you, from both of us!

Rainbow Mother Yaniv said, "I love you so much and dearly !! my dear White buffalo calf woman and Holiness David❤❤ (Running Eagle Shooting Star) I always in awe and bow before you with deep respect ! AHO❤"

White Buffalo Calf Woman said, "Back at you beloved. Aho and over the rainbow we flow!"

Rainbow Mother Yaniv said, "Thank you for this song, deep message that resonates with me and comforts me. We fly high high above the sky :)

White Buffalo Calf Woman said, "Yes, Rainbow River in the Sky." (Chippewapa, we feel your heart of the world).

Rainbow Mother Yaniv said, "Awesome :) lets go swim :) hehe"

Image by Rainbow Mother Yaniv
White Buffalo Calf Woman said, "Happy holy day at dark, where the light is birthed within the star is born.
Ha, ha, that's funny. Love you Mom".

White Buffalo Calf Woman said, "Notes"

  • Kasher (hebrew: כשר) is a Hebrew surname meaning "fit" and in the common context, fit for consumption by Jews according to traditional Jewish law. 
  • Cashier; One who takes your money, one who receives you into Brotherhood of the 12 tribes the Rainbow Clan. 
  • Kashrut (also kashruth or kashrus, כַּשְׁרוּת) is the set of Jewish dietary laws. Food that may be consumed according to halakha (Jewish law) is termed kosher in English, from the Ashkenazi pronunciation of the Hebrew term kashér (כָּשֵׁר), meaning "fit" (in this context, fit for consumption). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashrut

Rainbow Mother Yaniv said, "Exchanging energy ❤cashier"

White Buffalo Calf Woman said, "Ah, yes"

White Buffalo Calf Woman said, "Words that sound the same are usually a reflection of each other, like kasher and cashier. understanding heaven, the HOUSE, the field and the stones we awaken to the exchange of the great circle, BROTHERHOOD. Evolution calls us towards ... no way out, only way in, the soul must begin the arduous task of walking holy (wakan), to prepare for the next step in our (man) ascension process. If it is fit, it is treasured, let it be a gift, the present with the bows, let's wrap them pretty to knows/nose (bridge over troubled waters, now I lay me down. sleepy time enters heavenly dreams, now awaken I conceive - notice Jews usually have big noses, representing this phenomena of the dreaming spacial fields), because inside the treasure awaits, diamonds and plenty of gold or dreams coming true, brotherhood is the view).

Image by Rainbow Mother Yaniv
White Buffalo Calf Woman said, "Just wanted to make these note Rainbow Mother Yaniv. Sending love and blessings to cross your fields, as you toil and boil and reap from the soil. your devoted servant, elder sun of the rainbow clan, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother

Rainbow Mother Yaniv said, "Hey :)

White Buffalo Calf Woman said, "Hey, making the blog with your sacred song blessing to share with everyone right now."

Rainbow Mother Yaniv said, "Awesome !! i love you ❤ :)"

Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star says, "Holiness David here: I love you too!"

Rainbow Mother Yaniv said, "LOVE YOU HOLINESS DAVID :) thank you for the drums :) :) ❤
you guys  are awesome ~ ness
ness נס =miracle ❤

The further I run, the closer I get, the hoop makes sure I find the (snow/stone) drift. 
White Buffalo Calf Woman sings



All our Relatives, Please, Please join Us 
in the Holy Ghost Walk, Gathering in Homes!

New moon November 3, 2013 05:49:32 AM
 New moon December 2, 2013 05:22:19 PM
 New moon January 1, 2014 aligning with the sun

Ghost Walk  (Sing, Dance, Gather) with us (where you are) each New Moon.
 From the darkness we arise a heavenly child. 
(solar and lunar calender align, January 1, 2014, a cycle of renewal)

 Image by Rainbow Mother Yaniv

Relatives of the Rainbow Clan, you and you and you and you and me too. There are only a few more New Moons (re/birthing) to go, until we start to flow where it's the spiritual growth, the Great Push (January 1, 2014). We need you to share and shine, to bring in wine, tears divine. We send greetings and blessings as we join together in this dance, the Holy Ghost, the Spiritual toast, we greet you to the sky and back to the why, where we say, forgiveness is treasures, let joy overcome. Tonight it's a way to let love under ONE. We cherish this world, because we are SUNS, each child, each enemy, each parent with a child. All the the little creatures, the rocks and the sticks. All the little varmints (rats, social interrogatory) which pick up the holy wicks (spat, now let's go to work), sparking the willing to have faith in a song, where are all together, moving along. We send blessings in this song. Let your hair down, sing and dance abound. For it's the spiritual soul within that leads and says, Holy to my Spirit, for I am going to bloom. I will share with this world. I will shine until NOON (inner brightest like a Star). We will become treasures when we pray along, together in a song, all together God's ONE. All the little spiders, who weave us to cradle the song. Telling us a story, that look out, watch the bones. There planted deeply a treasure under the stone, if we look closer, we might want to shown, love gifts and hooves (kicks and shoves, like parents on a rug).  
Bowing with all our Relatives, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Event: Ghost Walk, the New Moon Dance
(Monthly three day gathering with the family and friends, relatives in the winds)
Official Title: Katchee Tope wha: “the Clouds that Dance Ceremony”


Dance when heat and cold (mist/smoke of the ghost) find each other bold, binding to bring in the new, the ghost dance comes to infuse, the soul has risen, awaken and driven, the heavenly soul does reign. Renegades put on your shelter (warriors uniform, buffalo armor, rainbow colors purified), because it's turning to helter skelter (confusion and frenzy, bubbling up the soul does reign).  White Buffalo Calf Woman sings
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Pray With Elders around the World
Image by Rainbow Mother Yaniv
Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket