Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Love in Pink (Magenta)

Love in Pink.gif
Love in Pink (Magenta)

Blessings to the heart that views the making of the cosmic knews. We bless and pray to keep our hearts in tune, the making of the sacred loom. My heart goes out to you and me, to where we are the sacred seas. We are making hearts to fashion the souls, who need to find a little gold (a good dream). Take hold of me and shine it true, because I got a hold of the view, where pink is shed upon all the hues, the red road knows, where to plant the gold (a good dream). Just walk with me just like heaven brings, then all will become the cosmic rings. We are working to all that had a hold to make our hearts feel the goals. Working hard each and everyday to serve others along the waves.

Blessings to the people you seek, to help you and learn from you all you keep. I say to those who long to fill the placement of the gears. Set a part to long to feed, the soul within that seems to grieve, because this world needs more than tears. It needs loving tears. It needs a hearty cheer. I send this blessing for you today to help and heal you along we praise. Send heart filled daze to you and me, then all will become the sacred seeds. Drop your dew to follow faith, the heart upon the sacred lead, the making of the grand belief, you and me and all the trees, will share a great company, the heart of brotherhood leaps and seeds.

Blessings to the little cosmic things, those with wings, those who crawl around in the yard. Blessings to the trees and lights, the making of a vision in sight. Blessings to the darkness rays, the buoyant river that holds the threads. Blessings to behold the children who need a cold, shivering from the bowl, the red cosmic snow, where the blood of Eve (20) became the true blue returning home to me and you. I dance the sacred ghost dance with you, where all my Relatives flew. I am entrusted in you.

Blessings to all that brings us hope, peace on earth and brother's poke. Help me, nudge me to get things done, to help everyone. I will show you just where to go, the heart of the land of the sacred rainbow. Shine on this place where dreaming is bold, the standing of the RAINBOW. I send blessings to you, where we are the cosmic blue, where we are standing in the hollow hues. Inside where our hearts shine bright, there inside a cosmic delight, a dream come true, because you are near me. I send my blessings to you. I send the refreshments of the hues (pinks).

Love makes the world go round, yet you are the sacred sound, where you fall down like rain, the gathering of the water's fall. I see you at the river's edge to find you by the rocks that fled, but one more time, until it's done, to bring back soldiers who are the ones (returning home to the cosmic blue/black road, after they have learned on the red road, repeating until accomplished). Send love to all who shed their light. Send love to those who have good might. Send love to the sacred places in the knight. Send love to where we are the pinks of delight, the hues of the trees who hit the light.

Blessings to all those wheels, who cannot sea, the making of the cosmic tree. Blessings on the greatest journey, the place inside that make us burning. Blessings to the working stiff, because he just got his neck lift up (upper cut in a tender way, chin up, you can do it). Show others the place where we make a chase (getting nowhere, instead stop and pray, bless the rays), the walking of what is waste (lost time, unaware stare). Because you will help pull them out, instead of being a louse, you could be a hero that makes a mark, saving your Brothers who got wasted inside, just needed a friend to help them realize (stop and pray, bless the rays), how precious it is for the real life (realized).

Show it true, that blessings and love will gain a ground and a hand making sound. Show others the way how to overcome and strive the helping of the illiterate guide. Send a hope and a bounce to where we are profound, then let a call out for all to know, that we are the children who want to beam the loving blessings down every stream. Show it true, the heart inside of you, where heaven and earth is coming to this land, to make us all better in the understand. Hold on tight and make it a might, that we are dreaming for it true, the making of the better hues (all the colors in the world, pinks/magenta is the tree of life, where all the colors can create paradise, when we bless and pray and lean on the good waves). 


White Buffalo Calf Woman sings to you to bring in the sacred hues. I bless the magenta (pinks) to hold it straight, like a river that is never late, just fall down into the ravine, where a garden awaits for us to beam, a rainbow shines in the dew, that draws me closer to you.

Gifted by Alightfromwithin.org Angel Services Around the World, Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, the Holy People of the Rainbow

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 1:08 PM, Cup of God flips over and pours out wrote:

Have I told you lately that I LOVE YOU

My Twin Deer Mommy
I bow down to thee
Blessings to and from and for the tree
I bless the nine directions and the four holy beams
Your timing is divinely synchronized
So it seems
Magenta consciousness hall freely streams
Thank you for being my great crystal mirror
I pray that all enter the door
Together we dance on this mighty floor
Sending love to Running Eagle Shooting Star
Let's have a drink at the cosmic bar
Thank you for everything the both of you do
Your love is just like magic glue
Blessings to all siblings of the Rainbow Clan
I pray for Harmony
Yin & Yang


Your ordained Cup of GoD
Flipping over and pouring out
Holy Shout
Magenta, Aqua, Yellow, Gray

Blessings ***


Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket