Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Shining Dove Who Leaks the Tear Wanders Without Fear


Which way do I wander?  Which way do I go?  Which way does my heart flow, when all others they don't know?


Which way does the wandering, come to me inside?  I say, that G_ah_d (utterance of heaven's transmission) knows why, for all my heart collides.  Oh which way does the heart flow, when all the world are doves.   And which way does the Sun shine, when the Moon tears in the night?


My heart longs for wilderness I come to show the way.  I know the Greatness is born in you, just hold on and stay for us to pray. Oh which way does my heart go, when others fall away?  I say G_ah_d is here, to show us in fear, that all will come our way!


I long for better days. I come to hold your hands.  I say my love will always be, the heart of a sacred Dove (the soul, who can land on the heart with love).  Oh which way does my pondering come into the land of law.  The place I hold, the place so bold, where light dreams of far away.   I know you are the heart that speaks, the place of eternity. And you are the place I hold, in my heart of the land of free.


Oh which way does the sails fly by?  Oh which way do I go?  I know the land of eternity will bring me home to the distant shore.  Oh which way will my Brothers (flesh world of Earth, the light) go, to find  a world of love.  I know they need the world to grow, to find the sails from above.


There is a growing hand, that seeks and finds a place.  The Heavens where the stars do shine, the place I keep in grace.  Oh which ways does my heart go, when you are there with me?  Oh I know the willing, will return to me, to destiny.


I am, the heart that shines, always and eternity.  I will not falter my way, to hold the hand so near.   And I know the Lords will hold us true, if we seek the way of God, the perfect oneness, that holds our hands to gather up the Earth.


Where do the Rainbows fall, when the Sun goes down to shine. I know, the Moon does glow to make us follow our minds.  And when the stars shine at night, my distant love will appear.  There is the wonder of misty lives, the whole of G_ah_d is near.   And I say, which way does my heart flow, when you are so far away?  I know the love of G_ah_d will appear, when I find my beloved way.  And I say, that you are here with me, the place of eternity.  And I will always carry you through, because it's your distant grace.


peacefulOh which way does the light shine low (red road, the law of love), over the rolling hills?   I know the land will fill us up, to over flow and hear.  The many songs of liberty, will make us shine and know. Oh which ways does the Sun do(present) shine, when love overflows?


How can I go without you?  I know no other way!   I am here to show the world, the place of distant shores.  And I know that law of love that grows inside my heart so pure is the land of longing of your devoted heart to share all that grows.   Oh which way does my heart go, when all does shine and know?   The place of devotion in everyone, who is blessed and grows.  Oh which way does your heart go, when you are down on your knees? (silence, reflection, prayer)  I say that love is always near, if you pray to Rainbow (Clan of Oneness, we call G_ah_d) please.  Oh which way does the heart grow when you are not near me?   I know your love longs to be free, when the light comes home to me.  Oh which way do we ponder?  Oh which way do we grow?  I say, it's the song that fills our hearts to over flow and know.


Oh which way will you sail tonight? Oh which way, do you go?  I know the Lords of eternal rest, will hold your sails and flow.  The songs will carry us through the night, the bellows so pure.  And I will be there in your fright, and I will bless the shores.  Oh which way, does the heart flow?  Oh which do I go?   I say, that love will carry us through, to know the sound of glow.  Oh which way, oh which way, oh which way do I go?   I long for happiness, the sound of the distant shore....Oh which way, does the waves hit you, inside your heart so doir (freedom).  Oh which way, do we fly at night, to find the heart so pure?   I know you will find the distant shore, when you come home for gold (brotherhood).


See full size imageHoliness David drums and White Buffalo Calf Woman sings for you...the glowing heart of you, the Shining Dove Who Leaks the Tear, the House of Levi, who protects the treasures of doir (freedom flight over rolling hills and back again)!  She offers the heart of the devotion, the place we return to on distant shores!



Warriors of the Earth  
 




See full size imageSacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful song that I love to resonate and energize my soul. Like an ancient unguent, that when found eases the burdens of the wandering soul through it's journal on this material plane. Thank you for this truly inspiring song

    ReplyDelete

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket