Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Swelling Heart Knows the Waves of Time, Where the Bell that Rings brings the Dawning to the Blind

Raining Pictures, Images and PhotosOpen the heartbeat and let me in, I am the song, of those who begin, to understand the wave of time, to bring us home.  We are the mountain, that brings us home, the holy union of paradise, the holy union of love, is where we go to meet the show, the place that God does grow. 

Hold on to paradise, and give me a call.  Show me that rivers flow and show me how to call.  I want you to be with me to show the song of love, where butterflies and harbor lies, the place of paradise.

We hold onto everything, and we call it a home, to bring us from mountain tops, where snow does bring, the heart of the union, the heart of the flowing, the river of knowing is where I start.  The heaven that longs for a perfect start.  come and hold me, where I can find your love, the place where paradise, begins in your heart, and I say, that glory is upon your face, to show you the heartbeat and all your grace.

Open up the doorways, and open up the sun, I am the glory to all the rungs.  Step up to evolution, and where we are from, the heaven's calling is where we come from.  Step down to rivers, where all does flow, the valley of paradise, where all does know, and I will be there, sharing my heart with you, because we are going to give you the clues.  heaven is a heartbeat, a song, that sings and blasts, because it's the voice, that shares at last. And I will be here to make you feel so proud, because you are going to blast so out loud.  Give me your hand, and I will show you how, to scream evolution is finally coming home, to where our Hearts will live on our sleeves, to be the place of where we believe. 

Come and be a loud voice for all to view, a  place we are perfect and have a view.  And when we are perfect in all we do, then we can feel the blast of you.  Be the heart of blessings, in all you do, show the world, the stories of what is new.  Every day, we feel the heart is true, to show us the way of all the views.  Can you be here, when I scream from mountain tops.  Can you feel my heart, be free at last.   And I want to join you, in your perfect call, come down to valleys,w here paradise falls, the rainbow will show us the way to fall, just bow down to the end of the rainbows call, and there you will find, the treasure inside, the golden time of brotherhood, the golden time of few, we are the devoted, to calling out to you, come and join my hands and we will have a devoted view.

Blessings to you!,  come see the view.  Come and watch the paradise in fireworks with a view. so many colors, that splash and give a show, and we are going home now, just you wait and sea (heart of you and me, the vision of the heart).




Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother and Drumbeat by Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star, your Red Hand for the heart and soul of Bell that Rings, our Swell of Time, who shares the heart of longing for better times, when we can feel all that seems so blind, but feeling is the heart that frees our souls, to be part of heaven, to be part of the Gold (brotherhood).


Justine Swell of Time, the Rain Flower, who is an art teacher with Debra, "Song of all Songs"
She is the "Bell that Rings, that brings the Dawning Blinds (heavenly mission, Let the Light In)", in other words, she makes you see, the light, like opening up the blinds, or your blindness is uncovered to feel the heart of your soul, starts with feeling all within, the Swelling Heart of Time.  She is called the "Swell of Time (tools of light, the earthly name)", the crowning glory of achievement tells the story of the ringing of the sun, take care of her, because she is blind to the world (hatred, as she seas, the heart that frees us all), for freedom rings true within her, but others take advantage of her space and brings her to her knees (prayer for them) as a child who is blind and can see, the dawn of time



See full size imageSwell of Time's four sacred directions rainbow colors of light is White (grandfather light, the humble star, the baby in the house, innocent and pure), blue (the heart of you and me), green (the house of God, as oneness) and gray (grandmother space, where dreams are born). When blue and green are together, the pool of the eternal sea of life swells, like a fountain, that feeds our souls. 
 


Warriors of the Earth  
 
Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket