Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Come Bow With Me

I bless the sacred nine directions!
Make my heart feel the beat.  Wake up to the solemn sweet. It's a miracle inside of you. It's a place where we see it true. Come and hold me close to you, there my heart will know the news. Make it sweet, hold the beat.  

Come and greet me on the open plains, there my heart will learn to heaven gain. I will show you how to make an arc (bow). Love your neighbor it's a total mark. We are coming to the hill once more, upon the mountain lives the stores. We can make it through all the winds. If we lay down and practice less sin.

We are sweet, feel the beat. My heart is meek, when we sleep. Dream awaken then you will know all the open shores, we are more than a doorway. We are more than we see. We are more than the sweeping of the royal subjects that beam (suns of kingsmen).

Lift your heart inside the royal arc (heavenly rainbow tree), heaven knows it's a perfect loyal arc (lambs of God). We are children of the days ahead. Come and lift your heart to the loyal bread (heavenly true blue). You know it's true.  You know the blue (heavenly dreams).  You have the dreams too. The difference is you don't believe in give (the great give-a-way). The difference is, you don't receive the true. Come my brother, come my Sister, look into your heart and bloom. We are children of the creation we are Brothers and Sisters, we belong together it's true.

Leap into heaven, leap into your soul. God is here to open all the windows if you believe.  If you believe. If you believe in the harmony of the tree (web of life). Come my Brother open your hands. Put your love inside the palm and demand, you are sweetness when you follow the law, love will rule every single cloud. Love will rule every single cloud. Love will rule all that is marked with love. And it's the people who will turn it around. Turn it around. Think of harmony and you will know the great beat. Think of love and all will turn out sweet, but we are children who think fear of love (and) that will not capture any of the doves (peaceful and devoted).

Come bow with me, love your neighbor this day. Come bow with me and I save your praise. Come my Sister you will hold me, because I love you forever and eternally.

White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star Drums for the heart of Grandmother Dana.

Grandmother Dana: Here I stand to make it Man, the place inside our hearts. Can you feel the rushing waves, the sounds of love's embrace. I gift to you my heart this day, to hold you close to me. There I stand to heal all Man, because it's time for us to swim, heavenly will has bent. I bow and bless you in the winds, across the portals of time. There we sail to know the whale/wail, to learn of gifts to begin.


Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 




Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket