Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sacred Song Blessing for Doctor Satan (Ghost at a Fort)

There is a river inside of me. I wish I could feel the sea. But my brothers left me, inside this stable comfort in the breeze.  They though I would be happy inside this place, but I have to tell you, it's no grace. And if you could follow the world in me, you would know the sadness of the leaves. (relatives.)

We are together in a place call Earth, but we don't know the sacredness of this girth. If only we could place a happy face, then sharing would not have to be disgrace. 

Could you please send someone to me, who could know of the loving breeze. Could you send a happy face to tell me I am full of wisdom and grace. But instead it's all been read, how can I tell them, I just want to be left alone (golden dog barking, the voice of brotherhood). I want to tell them, I am on the phone (in the winds). Don't bother me, when I am in the breeze. Instead why don't you just look for harmony, not in me, but inside of you.

We are together in heaven's realm. I wish to see my children running free. But as I look upon the sacred sea. I am lost at sea (heavenly breeze). I am (have) forgotten to beam. I wish I could be a place of comfort to thee. How you say? I want to know that way. 

Heaven and earth, where are you? I want to share all these sacred clues. Somebody left me here long time ago. And I don't know how to throw that stone. But I 'm left alone, not with love, but with those who don't know the beat of the heart that can be sweet. I miss my family all over the world. I want to share with them like a herd/heard. But as we listen to the outer space, heaven on earth is looking for grace.

I am written on my face. Fire of Love come out of me (the great purification). Share the distance of the calling breeze. I am wishing upon a star. Can I go home to see that far. You and me, that's what I need, heaven on earth it's a big galaxy, but if I could feel love again, then maybe I could live without sin. 

White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star Drums, Sacred Horn (Kobe) and Wisdom River Shines (Eddy) percussion and Grandmother Comfort in the Wind dances.

Story about Doctor Satan (not his real name, but what others have called him). 

Sacred Horn says, "My friend with a ghost hunter are in one room. They where trying to talk to them. His name is Doctor Satan. And he is actually not a good guy at all. Listening to their experiences, it's actually kind of scary. Why does he call himself that? He was messing with us two boys a lot when we were going up the hill. Once we told him to stop he stopped. He lives in the college or in the high school or basement, that's where he is."

White Buffalo Calf Woman visits through spirit flight speaks to Dr. Satan.
I see in in a corner, dark corner. He is sitting there with his head in his knees, he is lonely. Walking down stairs and into the room and into the room so he can see me. He looks up and can't believe someone is there. He sees a young beautiful woman. And he is a bit shaken by this being, which is me there. And he stands up and he bows to me. He is very nice. I bow to him, slightly like a curtsy. He looks in my eyes, takes his hands and waves them through my body and he doesn't really know who or what I am. He sits down, how funny he thinks I am an apparition, which is a ghost. And he goes back to where he was in silence and despair.


Hello? He looks up. I have been sent here to ask about your name. Someone said you called your self Doctor Satan. He laughs a big a laugh, then he or his head become like a fire ball, trying to scare me. And the flames seem to go out every directions, from his head. He starts to laugh like a mad man, like a devil. And he finally settles down. 


I am asking again. Why do you call your self Doctor Satan? 


He says, You are not afraid of me. So many come here to know about me. I get tired of it. I just want to be left alone. Sometimes, I see the children going up the hills and down the hills in play and I just want to run with them, but I know they are afraid. And I don't seem to know how to be nice.  I call myself Doctor Satan only to those who bother me. I just don't like them coming, because they don't understand my pain, and I stuck here and don't seem to know how to gain. I want love, but few come to know of love with me.  


I think I feel like I want to die, but I never die. I wish I could be with my family, but I don't know which way they are, or even how to get to them. I wish I could be with my family. But so many bother me here. And I died a terrible death and my head it was blow off, that's why I can add fire to my head and it's looks like a devil. Sow I call myself Doctor Satan to those who look for pain and suffering, instead of sharing their joy with me.  I wish many would come to help me, but they are only interested in my pain. They poke and prod at me all the time. I just want to be free, but I don't know how. I can't forgive. And I know I have to forgive. May be someday I will find my family, that day I hope comes soon. Thank you for listening to me, You must be an angel (my wings come out at this time). And if I could have angels wings I could fly away. I wish I could die anew another day.


I come close to him and he is very afraid. I step back because he is not ready. I tell him, I am going now, but we will not forget you and we will come again to join you in gathering. And we have Sacred Horn (Kobe) and Brayson who run on the hills as well as Brayson lives near by. It's okay to run with the boys, but it's not okay to bring your hate to them. Children are here to teach us joy in our lives. That is why you want to be near them. They don't ask anything of you, just want to share with you. And if you can learn to be nice, then they won't mind you joining them in free frolic in play.  Okay, He understands and I am leaving. I bless this space, even vacant. And I gift to you one day of bliss. And appears a table with food and many guests. He is amazed. You have one day, to help you remember how good it can be, to forgive in a time of war, not understanding that we fight to gain family in safe places. He bows and I walk up the stairs and wave good bye. Before I leave the area. I bless the sacred nine directions.

Grandmother Comfort in the Wind says, "One morning, I'm sure it wasn't just him as there were many people.  I sang for them. And it was just about their pain and how they wanted to hide away, they just wanted to be left alone, to die again, not to experience the pain anymore.  The song was so long. I sang quite a while. They just wanted to be left alone. Lots of ghost hunters who are not nice, insight anger and don't go in with love. They are going to prove something. Poor little doctor Satan, lot's of that." 

White Buffalo Calf Woman says, "Do it together. You want Golden Kobe (Sacred Horn) to hug him. That's what you are looking for from the golden child. Because once he hugs, he purify him and release him so he can rebirthed. Now, Golden Kobe, a golden child must Cleanse self afterwards even during. Don't do it alone, someone else there who can remind you (Sacred Horn) sow you can be cleansed as well." 

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 

Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket