Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

500 Year Old Man Chief Thunder and the Rainbow Clan

(talking) Little Wolf has a story to tell all the little ones. He says, in the distance there is more to be read in the SUNS. And we are listening fervently to know just what he says. I wish upon this Rainbow, to find out the waves.

My Mother told me a story about a very old man. He was a Chief where the Thunder (Rainbow Mother) could roar. And he loved his people more than anything in the world. He wanted them to be happy. And this is what he said, "Let peace reign down upon my people. Let peace find my hands. Let peace find the gentle folks who are proud and walk this land. Let peace bring us together, when we don't understand. Then we will be together, the rising of the sacred suns."

Then he told all the children, just the way to walk. To tell all the people, about the holy talk. And with every Rainbow, that floated in the sky. It was a promise of the people growing wise. (drum begins) There in the distance upon the sacred land, the story did rumble and make us plan. We thought about all the trouble, the Great Spirits brought us here/near. Now we must show respect and be humble in order to cure, heal and share. It's the way of the Wolf, who always works for the clan. The devoted warrior who scouts the land. And with each calling, the yelping of demand. Get into line, because there is more in the clan. 

(singing begins) It's a rainbow clan. And love is here to demand. It's a rainbow clan, with love upon this land. And it's Chief Thunder, who brings us Brotherhood, because it's the Rainbow, that falls down like it should, to bring us fruition of everything real. The painted colors that break this seal. Book of life shine in me. Let all my enemies set me free. I will pardon and show favor to those who know the way home. And if we could just shine free, the song inside will bind me, to all my travelers, the Rainbow Clan. Yes. The travelers of the Rainbow Clan.

(talking) Well this old man, has lots to share. He talked about the wisdom of the few warriors who dared, to seek a vision, the questor of man, to make amends and take a holy stand. It was my Mother, she always knew the way. "Listen to your heart child", she always did say. And when I was grown up, the wind called my face. And I was listening to what the GREAT SPIRITS say. (singing). I am listening to where the sun will shine on my face. I am listening to the colors that show such grace. I am listening to the stars and the moon. It's love that quests my deer to the other side.


(talking) It's Chief Thunder, who talked about this world. To care about our Brothers and to share with our Sisterhood. And when I was done listening. I could really understand, how we were sown/sewn together. And we need each child and man. And when the plants lost in the wind and lay down to gift us again, the seeds of tomorrow teach us the wise. For it's the smallest of the child that knows, (singing) "Love is the way to go. Love is the way to go. Love is the way to flow. Love is the way to grow". And with each color of the rainbow, my family will appear. I send my love out to the world that is real. I send my love out there, painted pictures that are sealed (the book of life, soon to be revealed, the dream built into the deal).

White buffalo Calf Woman sings for all the wonderful things. And Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star drums for all our relatives in the Stars. This Sacred Song Blessing is from the heart of Drake Tucker (Little Wolf), a paint mixer for medicine and art for life. We bow to the Rainbow arc.


Ghost Walk  (Sing, Dance, Gather) with us (where you are) each New Moon. 
From the darkness we arise a heavenly child. 
(solar and lunar calender align, January 1, 2014, a cycle of renewal) 
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Pray With Elders around the World
Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket