Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Horns That Spark, the Holy Arc

There is a tundra in my heart (where the caribou migrate). Where open fields hold the arc. And the Rainbows fall down on me. I can feel the fluttering of the leaves (relatives on the tree of life). Come on shine for me another day. Such a rainbow of colors they display. Golden fields and Rainbows come out to play. I want to share my heart with you today.

When we shine another dining (hall, breaking bread). A place to slumber with your friends (share the knews). Tell all my Brothers and my Sisters, we are coming in the wind. Tell it again. We are coming in the wind. Send a vibe out to your heart. I want to share with you a spark. Don't you feel the raging storm, where we have lots of hits with horns (aiming for the heart)? Call out and find your name (great name written on your book of life, the mission of your soul's path). We are whispering to help you gain. Blessings find your foe (reel them in, to help cleanse their sins), just in time to make them row (align harmoniously). All together now. It's the holy cow (heavenly field). We are leaning on the green grass (spiritual renewal), where our holy feet fly, across the memoriable sky.

Telling you my story got caught in the wind. So many tethers growing, like vines of sin (rainbow colors, which need fire and water purification to begin). Yet with each lesson (stepping stone), a treasure is born (diamond or jewel). Let me roll over and grab those horns. I want to share with you, all my heart in the blue true. I want to share the thing I love the most in the world, my heart I gift to you. I want to know, is love on your recipe? Don't you feel the galaxy? I want to share with you all of my soul. Just have to go looking for the buried gold.

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star drums for the heart of Vicki Bieber.  This is her Sacred Song Blessing, within where the winds begin... She has asked for her Buffalo Robe, four directions in Rainbow Colors. We have asked for her Give-a-way http://www.alightfromwithin.org/donation. Together we pave the waves. Glory bee, one big family.


Sacred Blessing to Purify the Fields
With fire, water or smoke (best all three, different times to please), say, "I bless the sacred nine streams and four holy directions". Cleansing the field nearby. Add forgiveness, through the writing and burning of the sin. All will be renewed a....gain.

Ghost Walk  (Sing, Dance, Gather) with us (where you are) each New Moon. 
From the darkness we arise a heavenly child. 
(solar and lunar calender align, January 1, 2014, a cycle of renewal) 
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Pray With Elders around the World
Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket