Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Monday, March 28, 2016

Grandfather Benno Cleveland "Crawling on the Ground our Consonants of Relativity"

Grandfather Benno Cleveland
"Crawling on the Ground
our Consonants of Relativity"

a. Great Name - Holy Ghost Song (spiritual star knowledge)
I hear the crowd singing my name. I have to proclaim. God is the vision inside of my head. That is what I read. That is what I said. My name is the "Crawling on the Ground", so I can feel the crowd listening to Mother Earth pound. When I am looking for the revelation upon this sacred place. I just wanted to have a good taste. All the miracles above me shine for me to walk with this grace. Let me shoulder the responsibility to bring hope and honor for all of the trees. My name is the "Consonants (forming letters with sound, speech sound, dreaming singing) of Relativity". I must join this land to become freedom rainbow. Come catch this wave. Let my heart say, what I need to pray. 
White Buffalo Calf Woman sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star drums

b. Great Name (mission for soul) and (how to accomplish dream, sole)
"Crawling on the Ground"  our "Consonants of Relativity"

c. Buffalo Robe (relative duties and powers, light bodies for soul and sole the track of four directions or four faces)
Relationship: Grandfather, the star child
White 15, Green 4, Rainbow 12, Gray 14
15 Cosmic Grandfather: white/star child or red-blue (15)
  4 fourth daughter, spiritual leader: green (4)
12 Cosmic Mother: rainbow or red-orange
14 Cosmic Grandmother: gray or red-green.
White Buffalo Calf Woman gifts the sacred buffalo robe. Search colors http://crystal-indigo-children.blogspot.comand http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/

d. Sacred Song Blessing (ghost song, prayer from the heart)


Our Children are Looking Within

Let me sing a song for you. I can feel the breeze. All my children understand, we have more to plan. Al the seas are coming down into the after mass. Just in time to gas (fuel up, out gassing, breath, *chanupe/sacred pipe/exhaling/crying). And if we choose to look away, how will we find our daze. We must dream in a coming world, how to make it better. We must dream in the after world, how to make it true. Our children are looking within and we need to help them grin. It is time. It is time in all of this confusion. Let us cheer for the happy near, when we bless for peace. Let us bless for peace. Our hearts can stand with the Chief.

Let us be near you dreaming with you. All I wanted to show the grace, the holy place, the nest within, the making of a good chase. A story too, that is the clue, the waves and sands of time. Let us be on this wave you sea, the vision of eternity. Dream my heart for a better place. Let us join this face, where the sun is shining true, the glorious knews, when the animals are coming home too. We need all the animals to become blue (spiritually divine). Heaven help us find a way. Heaven help us pray. Heaven help us join this world, for a better day. 
White Buffalo Calf Woman singing for the tune, the heart of the "Grandfather Crawling on the Ground"  our "Consonants of Relativity" to tell a story of the great and glorious journey. Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star drums to carry this (Brother's) heart far.

*Chanupe, Chanunpa, Chanupa, or C'anupa (Lakota: čhaŋnúŋpa) is the Sioux language name for the sacred, ceremonial pipe and the ceremony in which it is used. The Chanunpa is one means of conveying prayers to the Creator and the other sacred beings, thus one is exhaling and gifting.

Gifted by Alightfromwithin.org
Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, the Rainbow Promise

Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket