Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Monday, March 28, 2016

Brother Jerry Ward "Living Light Ray" our "Great Pound"

 Jerry Ward    
"Living Light Ray"
our "Great Pound"


a. Great Name - Holy Ghost Song (spiritual star knowledge)
Sending me a plane for the excavation. There deep in the ground I find my life. Buried inside with all this confusion, just want to get out of this strife. Yet in my heart I sing this song to tell you just how I get along. This is what they call me today, the Living Light Ray (reflection of light, the sky, the waters). Distance is my heartbeat. Distance is my cry. I wanted to show you this reason, just how far I can fly. Tell all the people I am coming home to you in their hearts. Just have to bring in the season, where we shine like the larks. Sing with me upon the tree where bellows find the great hall. I want to ball, like the kingdom halls/reigns, the sacred living plains. Yes I am there to shine the way. Down deep in the heart of my homeland, the waking of all eternity. I set you down and make a good sound. This is why they call me the Great Pound (sound of hooves, heartbeat, dancer). I send blessings with every single wound (turn, hoop, communicates).  

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star drums

b. Great Name (mission for soul) and (how to accomplish dream, sole)

"Living Light Ray" our "Great Pound" 

 c. Buffalo Robe (relative duties and powers and powers, light bodies for soul and sole the track of four directions or four faces)


Aqua, silver, white, gray.
Aqua child (inner most of four colors)
Relationship: Eldest Sister in the house of God

Aqua 10 (red-hoop), eldest daughter, leader of men.
Silver 12 (red-orange), aunt, young woman, mirror to the physical world (mirror mirror on the wall, knows the physical truth of it all).
White/Star 15 (red-blue), grandfather, the humble star, baby teeth, all around complete/embraced or cradled.
Gray 14 (red-green, grandmother connects the dream, weaving us all together. 

White Buffalo Calf Woman gifts the sacred buffalo robe. 
Search colors http://crystal-indigo-children.blogspot.com/ and http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/

d. Sacred Song Blessing (ghost song, prayer from the heart)

Let the Light Shine 
Looking for the radiance of my dreaming. Looking for the place where I am seeding. Looking for the sacredness I am bleeding. Let me heart find this good way, just in time for this display. Tell all the people I have been watching you. I know you wanted better tunes. If only we could get excited about, the making of this prosperous bloom.  

Let the light shine from inside of me. Let the light shine. I will send my rays to you, to bring us home this time. We are together forever and ever, just to hear the stories row. We are on a great journey across time and sown. We are looking for those buried bones, the stories that need to storm. 
All of the children want to get excited, just need to get ignited. I hope that my dream will show them, how to get on home. I am teaching this world, how to believe in all of their horns, the great illusion that is born (paint a picture of many colors). Send your songs. Send your drum beats for the world. Send your songs. I have lots to get along. Send your songs, just for this reason, this is the season where love will be born. This is the season, we will take by storm. 
White Buffalo Calf Woman singing for the Brother, who calls out in this dislocated weather (lots of snow torn visions). Telling a story of the true. We are learning to be the burning, the light within that shines. The light within that binds. Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star drums today to heal this world and making it happy, because our Brother sings for this world. Let us make it happy. Let it be our world. Let it all get sappy, with tears of love fulfilled. We are on a journey for our relatives to climb that hill.
         
Gifted by Alightfromwithin.org Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, the Rainbow Promise

Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket